1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3MJD Emotion Bossa Nova White

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by atulmt, Jan 18, 2011.

1. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    After a long research, so many yes no and lot of confusion created by dealers, finally i have booked the beauty, impressing me since long. It's Sterling Automobile, Noida, finally with whom i decided to deal. Thanks for the Team Fiat members for their suggestions so far. I'll be sharing my experiences in further posts
  2. Atul, let me be the first to Congratulate you.
    Are you getting a 2010 or 2011 model ? any freebies/discount ?
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey Congrats Atul. Welcome to the Linea Club. You made the right decision and will forever cherish it. When is it getting delivered. Do share the detials of the deal and ur dealership experience for our members and prospective customers (some of it i already know :) ). Njoy . The wait for the delivery would be bone crunching. :up
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Atulmt. Play NFS Most Wanted to keep anxiety under control (I am sure that you will find it hard to spend the time between booking and getting delivery). :) Congrats & good luck. ::T
  5. atulmt

atulmt

Noida
    Thank you all for your good wishes.
    I have booked 2011 model MCA11031b0XXXXXXXAMZ. Got discount of 18K + teflon coating so getting it in 8.9l. D'day is 25th. Now just preparing for the PDI and going through the Linea Manual for different details.

Cheers!!!
  6. Congrats Atul! Wish you safe and happy driving!
  7. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    Congrats atulmt. drive safe and enjoy with your Italian beauty. :car
    also please suggest me that Should i go for BNW colour or metallic spacial colour. because i am afraid that Bnw will not shine like new after 2 years :?: . please help me to choose.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    multijetter
    Go for the color you like the most. My Bossa Nova White haven't lost it's shine in 1.4 years still as good as new.
  9. multijetter

multijetter Regolare

Mumbai
    :eek:fftopic

thanks vIjAy_kHaSa
  10. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    Congrats Mate!
    ENjoy the ride.
    Please share the booking experience.