1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD with Engine light On

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Malay, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Malay

Malay Timido

India
    Linea 1.3
    Hello

I have Linea Emotion PK MJD 1.3, of 2011 clocking 45k Kms, recently been facing issue with performance of the car.
    I was driving and all of a sudden there was a huge power loss when I reached 2000rpm, and my engine light pops us with check engine warning on the display.

Earlier too this kind of issue came and FASS Indore person said its because of battery and then this issue came every now and then because instead of replacing we repaired the battery. Does replacing the battery will solve the issue or something else needs to be done?

Regards
    Malay
  2. aashish_19

aashish_19 Amatore

Noida
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Check your battery and its relevant voltage at idle and start stage. Do check your air filter and MAF sensor to see if required air inflow intake.

Above are my checkpoint and may/may not resolve the said issue but you can give it try.
  3. Malay

Malay Timido

India
    Linea 1.3
    We replaced air filter recently when car went to FASS for service.

In my case seems power lags occur when I use AC and when I switch off AC for an hour car performance gets improved... and all of a sudden dead turbo works
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3