1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Just did the PDI of my tuscan wine beauty in the stock yard so that they get my green signal for registration.
    sorry for highjacking your thread
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    wow she is a beauty.....

awesome. They let you visit their yard??? here the didnt allow me. Looks stunning yar. My MJD's twin sister :) Whats the VIN? LNZ right? Hey check the back seat head rest. Is it proper? Mine is loose. And you must check the Invoice letter they give. It shud write Tuscan Wine. For me they wrote Purple Red.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    actually this falls out of octroi limit, i had to say ok to car to get it inside octroi and get registered. so they could show me the car in the yard.
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I guess my car has some serious problem. I had gone on a long drive (covered around 700 kms in two days) from bangalore to mysore and from mysore to Coorg. Coorg is a hill station. The car is something next to sluggish. I was so embarrassed many times. I had to stop at a speed breaker and immediately down shifted to 3rd gear, the car didnt move an inch and immediately i downshifted to 2nd there also no response then i had to shift to 1st gear and revv up RPM to more than 3k and then only it moved. Old Altos. Zens and Palios were overtaking me and i cudnt do anything but just watch. Its not that i cudnt overtake anyone, but there was absolutely no power and the car was literally crawling on the road. There is something seriously wrong with this car. :(

what shud i do now?
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    pammuluv - can you explain the issue in more details? Does the car feel sluggish when pulling from standstill? There shouldnt be beacuse there is ample torque available in MJD
  6. sunnyside

sunnyside

Ahmedabad
    Loss of power in a new car!!! Cant be explained except for Maybe bad fuel??

You sure you put Diesel and not petrol?? :redcar
  7. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Pramod,power and pick up will definitely increase after the first service,please take my word for that.
    As the car grows older,the power seems to be too much to handle!
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @soccerfan - No it becomes sluggish on 2nd and mostly on 3rd gear. Now the car has crossed 1700 kms and i dont feel that much sluggishness now. will check it again. I drove from bangalore to Cochin fully loaded. The boot was thickly packed and even the back seats and myself and my bro. Did not feel lack of power. Still i have to see it.

@sunnyside - NO not at all. only diesel.

@ Bala: Yes doc am waiting for the first service to get over.
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    :( A bus hit my car. I was on my way to my native and this happened in kerala. The road was extremely bad. No road to be honest. Too many potholes. A bus which was speeding on these potholes overtaking another vehicle came towards my car.....there was hardly any space for me to move the car out of the maddened bus' way and the bust hit the right rear mudguard and bumper. Luckily no serious damage, lots of scratches. Paint is gone. The bumper took the impact and got scratched heavily :( Stopped the bus and took them to the nearest police station and launched a complaint there.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Sad to hear about the accident, some serious morons will always play foul on italian beauties :(
    Thankfully no one was injured. Was it private operator bus or a state transport bus?
    Get the full claim from the bus owner.