1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    please post some nice pics of your tuscan wine beauty :)
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @ Italina-Linea : I have already posted a few pics in the same posting, havent you seen those? I dont have my digi cam with me. Coming week i will get it and i will take some good snaps n post them. Need to take her to some exotic locations n do a photosession of my beauty :)

I got the number today. KA 05 MJ (Mutli Jet :) ) ****
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    i saw the pics, but wanted to see more :lol:
    some nice photo session of polished tuscan wine :devilface
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice. :lol:
    Also, MJ= Meri Jaaneman (Linea is such a beauty that it is appropriate to say that) ::V
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Got first scratches on my car :( . Yesterday i went to METRO. METRO has a large area dedicated to car parking alone. Covered parking in fact. Spent around 3 hours in METRO and after loading the goods in the trunk, i noticed two long scratches on the boot and one just above the lights cluster. Today noticed another one on the bonnet. :( METRO is on Kanakpura road in Bangalore and thats one of the condorious roads in blore.

Noticed first few scratches on the car. Two long ones on the trunk lid and just above the light cluster next to trunk lid. Some one purposefully scratched it. May be some children???? Dunno. The car was parked in METRO car park. METRO has large covered car parking area for the customers. When i came out from METRO the car was covered in dust as if it was dipped in a sump tank filled with dust. I could see the scratch thru the dust. :( Today i discovered another set on the bonnet :( No idea who is doing it. These scratches were not there at all. I washed the car myself day before and I checked every inch of the body for undiscovered scratches n dents. There were none except the small one I noticed during first PDI. Here in blore getting a house with covered car parking is very tough. Though I live inside a gated community, there can be naughty kids or miscreants who does such nasty things. Coz of its striking color, the scratches are very much visible even with such a thick layer of dust coating.
  7. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    Apply Wax polish, if the scratches are not deep they will dissapear.
  8. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Shud i ask the service center to do that or i can do it myself? Which brand wax is best for Linea?
  9. You can do it yourselves, although you will have to spend couple of hours if you want to do it properly. Try Turtle wax or Carnauba both are good.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    thank you atulalvenkar