1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    SunBeam Beige
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @ ansal: Make sure they write the same in sale letter and other documents also
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    sure mate, I have already gone thru the PDI and document checking at least 5 times in my head.
  4. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Congrats pammu. IMHO Tuscan Wine is the most striking color on the Linea. Happy mile crunching.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Mechanical key is the key which we insert into ignition slot ( It may be remote key or duplicate also)
    Mine is a Bossa Nova White
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    No Vijay, I tried all keys. It wont open. Even the guys in the service confirmed it. If the car as remote locking (which means there is a sensor) the boot will not open with a key in such cars.
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Thank you Kaps. By the way whats ur name kaps.

Hey am in cochin 2nd week of december. Will be coming with my beauty.
    Hey you have written in your post about upgrading your ICE. You mean you added woofers on the parcel tray, thats all right? How much it cost you in cochin?
  8. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Pammu I am Kapil, shortened to Kaps :D .

I have upgraded the ICE and details are there on my thread. Parcel shelf has got the MTX co-axials and Polk sub-woofer has gone under the co-passenger seat.
  9. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    @Pammnu: You can open the boot with the key too. BTW congrats on the homecomming of the car. Have a wonderful association.

Also, how many kms have you put in. Also post your intital FE details as well.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @LIVELYYOUNGMAN
    It crossed 100 yesterday. didnt drive much coz my number came today only. they will fix the plates today.

no idea about FE so far. Filled full tank fuel while coming from showroom first day.