1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Linea Emotion and Emotion Pack has electric boot release. Why do you need the key when you can open it with remote? :confused
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @paddleshifter, Suppose the electric system failed and the switch doesnt work and at the same time ur remote also refuse to work then how will u open the boot?
  3. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    My Tuscan Wine beauty is home. Brought her last night. Reached showroom around 7 in the evening. SA brought the Invoice, Tax paid and other documents. While going thru the Invoice letter i was shocked to see that my car color is Purple Red, not Tuscan Wine. I raised my voice. He called his manager who walked in and calmly told that purple red and tuscan wine are one and the same. In their computers it is purple red so it is printed as purple red. I was not ready to accept. Though I never lost my cool, I shook the bottle really well. Then walked in their Sales Manager. I told him that no where in FIAT website there is Purple color before or now and you cant just get away with saying excuses like system is updated that way. He agreed to my concerns and promised me to write to FIAT as well as get it corrected in all documents including RC/Insurance/Invoice/Warranty etcetra. Huh this is disgusting. I paid 6k more for the premium color, i paid more on tax coz of this extra price and paid more on insurance and they are taking it light. He was not ready to give it in writing but my friend was there with me and I introduced my friend to him and asked him to give me a word before him which he did. Dunno whether they will play cat n mouse game with me. Am gonna raise hell for them in that case and will land the whole team in soup.

Other than that every thing was smooth. Butter smooth. No incidents. Poojari did pooja....gave some tips. Gave small tips to all security guards there. Gave a small gift to my SA as a token of appreciation. Most guys at the showroom always used to greet me with a broad smile and Good Morning/afternoon/evening Sir.....and few other FIAT sales execs also used to come n wish me.....help me through the process even though I was not their client. Guys are getting good training I believe.

Took her out on the road around 9:35 PM. Fuel warning was continously glowing "Low Fuel" I told my SA this is not at all good. You are giving me the vehicle with no fuel at all He apologized and promised me to give me the 5 lr fule coupon next day. Since the guy who keeps the fuel coupon has already left for the day he couldnt collect it for me. So was my Warranty documents. That was locked in some one else's draw

Drove straight to the Bunk next to Forum Mall and filled full tank diesel. 1830/- Made a mistake of not noting the kms. When i started from the showroom it was 57 something. So it cant be more than 58 coz bunk is hardly a km from the showroom.

I have clicked a few shots on my mobile. Will upload it now.
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I didnt get the Blue and Me sticker on the rear glass. Did anyone else in here who bought Emotion Pack recently got the sticker?
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Here am posting some photos taken this morning. Please excuse me for the quality. These were clicked on my mobile as my digi cam is not with me now.
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    congrats man, its a beauty.
    i am dying to get the delivery of my 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine too. its delayed already and FIAT is fooling around commitments. each day every hour is becoming very heavy for me to wait, at the same time i am feeling very angry.
    But when i login and check the pics of this beauty my anger subsides :)
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I dont think it is FIAT fooling you, its your Dealer. Shake the bottle well.....you will get the results.
  8. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    Boot can be opened with mechanical key in Emotion and Emotion Pack. I have confirmed this with my car.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Same is the case with me. Waiting for the TJET, and after every second day, they say it will be the next day.
  10. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    @Vijay khasa: What is mechanical key? You mean the duplicate key?
    @ ansal : What color is your car ?