1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Who is the Dealer. My car also expected to be delivered today. Till now no response to my two calles to the sales guy
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Concorde motors , Dairy Circle.
    who is your dealer? Your SA must update you on this. They didnt call you yet? Have you done all payments? You have any idea whether the vehicle is registered on your name already or not?
  3. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Mine is Prerana Motors. Made all payments after carrying out the PDI last friday. The registeration was supposed to be done yesterday. They called and informed the reg.no and said that they would deliver the car by today evening. Just now sales guy sent a SMS stating that he would call me back.
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Registration was done yesterday and you let them keep the car??????? Call them up now and tell them that you are coming in now itself to take the delivery. Dont postpone it to evening. The car is all yours now. Anything happens to the car after registration is on you. True they have not delivered the car officially yet, but since the car is registered they may use the car. Beware. Call them now itself and take the delivery asap. Its your car now. If the sales guy is giving excuses dont budge. Cut n right tell them you are walking in to the showroom to take delivery. They have no right to keep a registered car in their custody.

If you need any assistance feel free to ask. Do a thorough PDI before day light goes off, thats why i insist on taking delivery now. They will try to push it to evening. Dont let them. Dont go alone for the delivery. If you have no one to go with you, lemme know. I will only be happy to do a thorough PDI for you ::D

All the very best
  5. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    I am posting few pics of my beauty. She is still in the showroom though!!! Managed to click few shots on my mobile yesterday during PDI. She is not washed n polished.....Tomorrow she will look much prettier.
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Went to the showroom around 1:30 to check the car. The car was polished and cleaned, but there were still some areas unattended.

There was dirt on the over head handles, door pads, A pillar, B pillar and near the high mounted break light.
    The rubber beeding of the rear left door was loose and hanging. They said they will change the complete thing.
    Both head rest for back seat were loose and falling down

I have asked the SA to personally attend the rest of the work. They will get it ready by evening.

Delivery will be done in a shortwhile from now.
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Can anyone please confirm....

I just found out that the boot can not be opened with the key. However I could open it while all four doors were open Strange!!!

SA called some tech guy and confirmed that in all variants with a remote locking sensor, the boot can not be opened with the key. Mine is Emotion Pack (with remote locking)
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    In Punto, you can open the boot only with Key. No idea in Linea.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    punto's boot can be opened with the lever and key as well , they have provided one just next to the fuel cap opener
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes Tony is right.
    I meant to open boot from outside.