1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD EP Tuscan Wine

Discussion in 'Linea 1.3 MJD' started by pammuluvcars, Nov 22, 2010.

1. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    My friend told me that he will bring reverse sensor with camera and LED and Navigation system. Can i fit it in my Linea? Did any one fit a reverse sensor with camera in your linea?
  2. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Please help me guys!!! He asked me which brand available in US is the best and suitable for FIAT Linea car..... Now I have not much an idea about that. Could anyone who knows more about it please comment????
  3. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    FIAT is a new entrant in US so as of now I would not advise you to get them from US.

Ansal11 has added reverse camera+GPS navigation+reverse sensors to his Linea T-JET. The best combo is to get a Sygic MapmyIndia VX240 GPS navigation+reverse camera installed along with reverse sensors from Autocop.
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  4. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    So you mean to say none of the product bought from US will work on Linea? I am not really looking for a Linea Specific brand or model. A brand which will be compatible with Linea or any car for that matter.....is what i am talking about. He asked me to do a research and let him know the best brand available in US. He will do a research and send me a list of available products in there.....
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    No buddy, I don't say that they won't work with Linea. I just say that it's better to go for them from here as warranty issues can be sorted out better.

Besides, you are also talking about GPS navigation. Until Google launches it's Navigation support in India, MapmyIndia will remain the best navigation maps for India. For navigation, look no further than MapmyIndia. Ansal has a VX240 device that also supports reverse camera so a single screen works for reverse cam as well as navigation.
  6. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    that is cool. how much that cost him?
  7. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Halo Bangalore guys. In Bangalore where can i get the India Hologram number plate done? Any place in Jayanagar or JP Nagar please.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    In Bangalore, Utsav smart plates are available with N K Impex, Off Old Airport Road, near Rajeshwari Theatre [behind Family Mall]. Please contact Mr Raja Shankar [9341230174]. Even if you place orders with other local chaps, they source the smart plates from him only, they take sweet two days, and that too, costlier. So, I suggest, you get them from him and you can fit them yourself.

I got a set from him for my Linea. Details are here.
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  9. pammuluvcars

pammuluvcars Regolare

IN
    Hey Ravi, thanks a lot, but what is Utsav? And is it a must to buy the plastic frames too? What are those frames for?
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Utsav is the brand name. N K Impex are the dealers for Utsav branded smart plates. The plastic frame enables screwless fitting of the smart plates. It is not a must to buy plastic frames. Details are here.