1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Offers

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by yomanyo, Dec 19, 2012.

1. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

After reading many forums in lots of user reviews in Team Fiat, I finally decided to go for the Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion. Here's what I'm getting from the dealer. Can someone comment if its a good deal or need more negotiation since its year end.

* Rs 25,000 off of Ex-showroom price
    * Rs 7000 Corporate Discount
    * Absolute Edition
    * Free Car body cover
    * 50% off of insurance
    * No Logistics charges
    * Dealer says there's 10% tax on absolute accessories and is waving that off as well.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks in advance.
  2. acechip

acechip Superiore

Which competing diesel car is giving you all the features of the Linea Emotion MJD, and then offering you some freebies ? If you total up the cost of the extra features, and compare the price with a Verna or a Vento (or whoever else you are comparing with), you will get the answer.

PS: No other car in the segment offers you a 185mm GC. Only SX4 comes close (minus most of the features of the Linea Emotion)
    2 people like this.
  3. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Thank you Acechip. Totally agree with you. The offers are so liberal may be because of Fiat's unpopularity and not so great resale value in the Indian market. Dont get me wrong on the quality of the car. People who really knows cars, will agree what a great car is the Linea :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    yomanyo, the offers seems to be excellent.
    Which city are you from? Good to check with other dealers as well in your city.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Now this is drooling. I dont think there is another way to bargain in this offer.

What you can do is, if you are planning to upgrade speakers or planning to put some aftermarket accessories then ask dealer to provide it and get a good deal on those accessories.

Best Luck :Thumb
  6. asif

Seems to be a good offer.But plz ensure that the car is manufactured after June/july 2012.as the cars manufactured b/w jan & june-july suffer from spot welding issues,in the chassis.plz avoid this cars,as the problem is very hard to rectify
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Kindly elaborate the source of the above information.

8. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Not all, only a couple of batches. Its very easy to rectify it too.
  9. yomanyo

yomanyo Timido

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Appreciate it. The Rs 25,000 off of Exshowroom price and insurance comes from Fiat India directly, what comes from the dealer is the Corporate discount, car body cover, logistics charge wave off and tax on Absolute edition accessories which I'm not sure if truly there's tax on it since its a free offer from Fiat India. I'm sure many of you should be able to pull this offer across India.
  10. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hi Yomanyo,

Congratulations on choosing Linea. I would say it's a good deal. I recently booked a Linea MJD - I am not getting Car body cover but instead boot map and mud flaps; Corporate discount is 4K. You can still talk to them and get some additional freebies. I am getting a rear partking sensor, but to shell out 1k additionally.

Probably, my car is manufactured in Jun '12.