1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD Emotion Absolute (Bossa Nova White)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by limraj, Jan 15, 2013.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Rajan, I visited HSR 3M outlet last week here in Bangalore to check about their products for new car, when I asked him about paint protection/paint sealant he said it needs to be repeated every year. Is this the right frequency or it can be extended more than a year?
  2. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I believe 1 year is ideal. It would depend on how you maintain the car in the intervening period. If you are one of those that like to wash the car with a hose every week, then the protection would last for 6 months at best.

Who did you speak to at 3M? Did you meet Sidhu? If not, please try and go there one of these weekends and talk to Sidhu. He will explain the Do's and Don'ts quite nicely.

Rajan
  3. Adding to the above, please do the all treatments of your car in 3M only. Only they know how to handle Linea. No other Shops would have seen Linea before in their Garage. I did this mistake[Sunfilm Installation] in a BIG Shop of my City, but those guys didn't even know to open the Door pad. That became the Major Rattling problem with my Linea from then. So Make sure that, you enter a shop where they identify Linea by seeing itself.. or else, please exit..!!:)
    BTW, Congrats for your beauty and have a happy drive.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  4. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    3M's India site does not list FIAT !!!.

Now searching for 3M Store in Kochi/Cochin.

3M-No-Fiat-Support.png
  5. Dude.. They atleast know that it is a FIAT.. others say that it is a modified Audi..!!:D
    2 people like this.
  6. mightymaveryk

mightymaveryk Regolare

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no listing of Fiat but they know the car very well. So you can put it in 3M. Ask your ASC/ASS as they will have links with the 3M stores for the products they purchase from there. Or you can ring in to the toll free no 1-800-425-3030
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  7. Thats true. Most of the products used in TASS are being purchased from 3M. So you can take your Linea there.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - This is intro thread, please discuss other topics on appropriate threads.
  9. arunprasad

arunprasad Amatore

Hyderabad/Chennai
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations and Welcome to TFI. You made the right choice. All the best.

Recently I bought Linea MJD. Did the under body coating (anti-corrosion treatment) and paint sealant from 3M. Linea is considered a mid sized car and charges will apply accordingly.

Total cost is 8.5K with taxes.

Anti corrosion treatment (with 5 years warranty) - 3195/-; Paint sealant - Advanced - 4495/- - this includes washing, wax polish etc.

Hope this helps.
    1 person likes this.
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    arunprasad: Thank you for the cost information. I am sure it will help me to deal with 3M dealer in Kochi.