1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 MJD 2011 - Speed 80 to 100 Drops & Comes.

Discussion in 'Technical' started by Eswar Chowdary, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Eswar Chowdary

Eswar Chowdary Timido

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Hi Friends,

In my Linea I had a problem like when I am going speed (80 - 100 Or 2.1 to 25 RPM).
    Speed is dropping & coming like when we the accelerator we pressing and releasing.

The problem is coming when I am going in constant speed. If I have crossed the 100 speed or 2.5 rpm I have not absorbed this problem.

I have mentioned to service centre guys(RDC CHENNAI) they checked and went road test they mentioned me no problem. Then I have started my journey from chennai to bangalore then I have absorbed the problem after driving 100 km. I had traffic upto 100Km after that there is no traffic I am driving constant speed of 95 then I had the problem. There is no change in my accelerator.
    In bangalore I went to service centre they cleaned EGM and they mentioned problem will be resolved, but again I got the same problem when I am returning back to chennai.
    Please suggest what to for resolving this problem.
  2. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    If you have the EBD connector, can you watch the throttle position sensor? You can use the Torque app in android I guess.