1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Linea 1.3 Emotion 2012 For Sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by Bullet, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Hi,

I want to sell my Fiat Linea 1.3 Emotion due to parking issues. The details and pictures are as follows.

2012 Fiat Linea 1.3 Emotion for Sale
    Expected Price: Rs.6,25,000 (slightly negotiable)
    Kms Covered: 43,000
    Color: Sun Beam Beige
    Variant: Emotion
    Fuel type: Diesel
    Transmission: Manual
    Reg. State: TN 37
    No. of Owners: 1
    Insurance: Third Party till 09/2015
    Valid Warranty: Extended valid till Sep 2016
    Interior Color: Black/Beige
    Reason of sale: Parking Issues
    Contact Mobile : 09345670099
    Mail ID : balarose3@gmail.com

Remarks : Rear right fender arch have to be paint, Small scratches on both bumpers, New Brake pads, New tyres(Just 3000 KMS old[205/55-R15]),Very well maintained, Oil changed once in 7500 Kms, Koyas towel seat covers.

Bullet 5.jpg

Bullet 22.jpg

Bullet 23.jpg

Bullet 24.jpg
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2015
  2. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Confusing, what you want to sell. 1.3 MJD or T-Jet. Looking at the pictures its 1.3 MJD

Why only TP insurance, why didnt you take Comprehensive Insurance. Now if anyone wants to buy the car will have to buy the comprehensive insurance separately isn't it? Having already driven 43K kms, parking issues seem intriguing reason for sale. I would be curious to know about it.
  3. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    Its a copy-paste error @ghodlur, it indeed is an MJD. OP missed editing that bit it seems. ;)

@Bullet please post a pic or two of interiors too for benefit of prospective buyers.
  4. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    It is 1.3 Diesel. We have moved to a new home for rent. There the parking slot is not enough to park a sedan vehicle. Then I have the same issue in my old place too. So plan to buy a used Palio. Due to some financial circumstances, I have opt the "Third Party" insurance while renewed on last year September. Then the EMI is big hectic now in my situation. So decided to sale. Will soon post the interior pictures.
  5. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    The parking area where you have taken the pix is decent though. Just kidding. It will be a real hard for you to switch from sedan to a hatch.
  6. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Thanks...007. That parking place was in hotel at our Ooty - south India TFI Meet. Yes you are right, but the time and situation tend to me for the decision.
    rishike007 likes this.