1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LIFE WAS MUCH EASIER WHEN apple&BlackBerry WERE JUST FRUITS

Discussion in 'Gadgets / Electronics / Laptops' started by linealover, Feb 13, 2011.

1. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    Hi folks

Life is not the same as when we were young..........we are revolving faster than the Earth(more than-jet).........what ever we do in life has main agenda of

joy and happiness behind it.we are running in a rat race....seems everybody running,when u stop and ask"hey why so hurry?....replies

if you can't run u become incompetent in this cut throat competition world,you need to update otherwise you will become out of phase.

of course for survival we have to earn ,there is no substitute for that and i don t want to debate.

Do you remember when u saw the butterfly?.......Do u remember when you had a shower of natural rain.

now all we teach our child is "RAIN RAIN GO AWAY" little johnny wants to play or we Que up for the Fiat's free Umbrella(monsoon offer)

i notice as we grew older our happiness curve goes depreciating (depreciating faster than Fiat....just joking)rather than appreciating.

When u have the time,do this experiment..... just watch "how children playing".....

They were simply exuberant without any external stimuli............you can feel the aura of naked joyness pervades around them.

now u have do something to make them cry otherwise they simply exist as a symbol of joy.

What is the greatest thing you can do?...........getting into IIM or IIT.....or become CEO

The greatest thing you can do is DO NOTHING....yes if you can able to sit.........just simply as existence itself.....without the completion of

mind...

nope its useless or u can say "got bored"........going to surf with my APPLE or BLACKBERRY.......

when you sit........first your chattering box(mind) will keep on giving advice,ideas,suggestions......ofcourse mind is the beautiful thing......but

limit its boundary for your survival(to get your pie in this competitive world).just use it as a footwear as when required.

This is absolutely out of my experience.just when i sit alone in my cabin......yes in ship's cabin......luckily i am alone and i am with me....

there pervades the absolute silence......."MUSIC OF SILENCE"............In that silence,time and space seems to be a cosmic joke......

finally i met myself(seems weird).....i myself blend with the ship and ocean.........

RAS TANURAH, RAS AL KHIMA--MAKES HER

LADEN LIKE A HEAVY MEAL HYNA

OFFICERS HAVE HAD SIGN OFF-SIGN ON--PERHAPS THIS

MISTRESS HAVE NO SUCH WIND OFF.

EVERYNIGHT I KISS HER, BEFORE I GO BED-MIGHTY

GIANT NEVER MISS HER KID

I FELT,I WAS LIVING IN A BIRD'S FEATHER-IRRESPECTIVE OF

SHE MANOUVER EVEN IN BAD WEATHER.

PEOPLE BATTLE FOR PIECE OF PAPER ON A BOUNDARYOF MAP-AS A

PUPIL CRADLED AWAY BEYOND THE BOUNDRIES IN HER LAP

ONCE I FELT VERY HAPPY TO GO ASHORE--RETURNED SAD

SINCE I LEFT HER AS A CASTAWAY CORE.

YELLOWISH-RED SUNSET AT THE EVENING TIME DARK--ALONG WITH

FELLOWISH SAILOR ON THE DECK FOR A PLESANT WALK

WAVING MY HANDS TO THE DUTY OFFICER ON THE DECK--AS A SIGN OF

SAVING MY LIFE FROM THE SEA SICK.

I WORKED,LEARNED,PLAYED WITH HER ALL TIME

SHE PROTECTS ME, CARED ME AT HER LAP EVERYTIME--I SAW

HER AS A FRIEND,AS A MOTHER,AS A SISTER,AND AS LOVER--AT BEST TIME

HOW CAN I SHOW MY GRATITUDE AT THIS TIME--MIGHT

BE I DEDICATE THIS ONLY RHYME.

[/color]

as I describe ras al khima,ras tanura are the oil loading ports near

to dubai......

i had a immense pleasure in sharing with you......thank you...for ur

patience........

you can also share your weird experience....or out of box thinking ........anything away from conventional....

come on.......don't be a yet another car on road.........be a rare one like FIAT.........

HONDA COMES WITH ARROW SHOT DESIGN......

BMW COMES WITH SHEER DRIVING PLEASURE

MERC OFFERS SHEER LUXURY.......

FIAT OFFERS CARS WITH SOUL

DISCLAIMER: AS REPORTS SUGGEST FIAT IS THE ONLY CAR THAT COMES WITH SOUL......HOW?

father: my son becoming useless and he apply no mind when investing or buying a car.

father's friend: how could you say that?

father: see,he bought less reliable,deep depreciating FIAT CAR.

fathers's friend: nope,he is getting more admiration than my costly car??????

i simply can't understand this paradox......something there in his car.......

father: what something...........any rattling noise?.......

father's friend: nope,there is a subtle voice...........
  2. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai
    Re: LIFE WAS MUCH EASIER WHEN apple&BlackBerry WERE JUST FRU

I never buy my fruits in the phone shop. And when I go to the phone shop I buy just a phone.

I haven't got a TV and I am much happier.

I hae six small Fiats. I never gave anything for status. I love my little cars and enjoy tuning them. My fastetst Fiat Cinquecento used to regularly chase anything short of an M3 down European motorqays. Now it is in for some power upgrade. I enjoy chasing the big guns, but they hate it being often outrun by a car that is cheap and small.

In this respect my life is satisfying. I have no urger to be something i society. I even hate it. I just enjoy being me and let myself lose on my creativity and my short comings.

I look in sdaness at many people who chase dreams that have only material values. Material values include status symbols. I never understood such chasing.

The only really expensive technical gadget/thing I ever had was a home stereo, where the pre amp alone cost over 3 lakh. I bought it for myself, not for my ego.

Listening to music is for me one of the nicest experience. I mean listening to music.

It drives my creative powers.

My creativity stands on a few pillars, which are thinking out of the bos, not moulding myself around what is in, having respect and self respect and having learned to appreciate other as my own company, but not worship anyone. And last but not least: Giving freely.

My life had many set backs and I have seen and experienced very bad things. However, I have kept my sanity because I refused being moulded to become a man of success and doing the 'in' thing. I have listened to myself. I listened to what I really desire. I was the only one in my family, who did not what was expected at the time. Still I succeeded.

My life and even my struggle to be what I wanted to be started a long time before the movie @The three Idiots' were even thought about. Sad to see that such a movie had to be thought about. But hopefully many people get the real story to understan that it tries to tell.

I am glad that I have chosen this way. It was hard and it never will earn my the money some have achieved. But what is all the money, when the life is empty?

Many people wonder why I am not richer with all what I am doing? The answer is that I want to be rich, which I am. Just in a different way. My life is full of things that have a meaning. My life is in a balance between dreams and nightmares. My life is rich.
  3. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

hi drifer...

i hope you are doing well........i might be coming to uk for class 2 exam this year.......yet not materialized.......

sure i will meet u there,since it take 9 months to finish exam,orals...etc......

how many kilometers from Southampton to your residence?

warm regards
  4. drifter

drifter Regolare

London/Mumbai

Only about 2 hours drive when I am in England. It is quite nice there.

But in the future I am a lot in Mumbai too. However I will do my best to avoid as much as possible the Monsoon. So we have a good chance of meeting. BTW, if you are flying not directly and you can chose airline. Oman I found the best airline.
  5. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai

@ linealover.

Great thoughts ! wah wah wah!! Engayo poyitte ::T

Abdul
  6. bhai

bhai Esperto

Ahmednagar
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

In our team there is doctor,IT engineer,businessman,Govt.Officer.

Wow now Philosopher also. ::D ::T
  7. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

@jumu...... thanks sir,long time no see?..............great if u had been there during yelagiri......

anyway next time........ i hope your presence ......

regards...
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

@bhai..thanks mate. i am also engineer and this is bit of inner engineering, definitely not a philosophy.
    philosophy comes from logical mind, this is something transcending the mind itself, mind of a child.
    to put in nutshell, we know how things works/functions, yet we dont know ourself, just who u are right now? who am i?

my whole agenda is give us time for yourself, because your are the one closest to yourself, not your wife or child.

i hope i am not confusing. why the hell we need all those gadgets? when possessing a great thing.

regards........sorry for the lecture...
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    LIFE WAS MUCH EASIER WHEN apple&BlackBerry WERE JUST FRUITS

Shhhhhh, lucky that we were spared during the Yelagiri meet. Btw next time we meet I'll dedicate a day for your stuff.

Hehehe...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras

i am flattened.....indeed...
    regards