1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life Time Mobbilites - new FASS in Thane

Discussion in 'Service Center Reviews' started by ghodlur, Jan 18, 2016.

1. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    I am not too happy with the FASS hence I would not recommend it. It is better to either get it done at RS motors or Panvel FASS since its 60K service and I guess this would involve timing chain to be replaced. Both these are good I hear. Is you car under warranty? If not, the visit Balaji autoworld, they are still the Fiat service centre.

The problem with LTM is that they are still multi car workshop and hence their preference for Fiat cars is not much.
  2. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    It is better to avoid Lifetime Mobbilities. I recently visited them in March for the 5th year servicing, instead of solving those problems they have increased the problems and are now unable to diagnose it. Forget diagnosing their attitude is also very casual. I have now visited R S Motors, and my car is parked there for 4 days and they are rectifying those problems
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Sad to know that your issues are aggravated. But why all the way to RS Motors, there is a FASS Car Menders in Panvel. It would have been nearer to you as you stay in Airoli. A couple of TFIians have got their cars serviced there and have good experiences.

I had got a call from Fiat India yesterday asking about my experiences with LTM and I told them all the truth. The guy was surprised to hear negative feedback saying that till date he has got all positive feedback only from other Fiat owners. I told him that those may be fabricated ones.
  4. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Yes, but have not heard good reviews about car menders and also they don't keep a good stock of the inventory. It looks like RS Motors has done a good job for the time being. They kept the car there for 5 days and seem to have resolved the issue, which Balaji or Lifetime were not even able to diagnose. Hopefully time will tell now if the issue has been resolved, however the past few months have not been a smooth ride with my punto. It has been regularly to the doctors.
    turborider likes this.