1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life of Stock Tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by shikhar10882, Apr 14, 2013.

1. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Shikhar, Ansal and N. Kapoor,
    I am interested in knowing the outcome of the exercise of tyre, checking, alignment checking and the tyres were replaced with what brand?
    My T-Jets original NCT 5 tyres have gone bald in 25k km of driving.
    Í am planning to change and looking at Pirelli P7 or Michelin Primacy
    Please update me and suggest based on your experience.
    Regrads
    Tushar
  2. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I got the Linea tyres changed last December. NCT5s had done about 22k kms. Got Michelin P3STs and am happy with them (Primacy LCs have been replaced by the new P3STs). Expensive but ticked all the boxes for me. Pirellis are good as well and cheaper. My Punto MJD also runs on the P3STs (done close to 20k kms on them).
  3. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Hi friends, just saw this thread.. interesting thing is many guys from Indirapuram, Ghaziabad..me too.. About tyres performance..I am running in stock tyres..NCT5 for last 37K..spare not used..one puncture!! another 5K is not an issue at all.. Overall I am more than happy with NCT5 performance, will be changing with them only..will use the new Stepney tyre this time..
  4. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    BTW, this is my second Tjet..First was company car..this is personal..Overall I have done appx 80K in tjet since December 11..
  5. alok

alok Timido

DELHI
    Hi Guys, I have ordered couple of sets of Blaupunkt GT Power 65.2C.. want to replace both front and rear stock speakers with these component speakers..can anyone suggest a good fitment guy/shop near Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.. thanks in advance..