1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life of Stock Tyres

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by shikhar10882, Apr 14, 2013.

1. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

On the Mumbai patchwork that we pay road tax for?? Mine are still okay, despite 3 punctures to the right front due to debris.
  2. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Bloody get me Work at the place you get Wednesday Morning Off !!!!!

Yup, Havent had the Tyres yet. Will get it done this weekend or next at max if I get time !!
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ha ha ha. .. Yeh. .. count me in too for any opportunity at such a place. ...
    @ansal: you said something about advising where I could go to get the condition professionally checked if I resided in Ghaziabad. .. to which I had confirmed that I do. .. so if you can please tell. ..
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  4. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Hey I am using stock tyres and drove around 28k + with contineous travelling on tar road, bypass road to be precise. And around 10k kms on pune mumbai express way. My stock tyres are still in very good conditions. Also as informed and suggested by TASS engineer, I didn't even go for the rotation and alignment only with TASS, Pandit auto.

If I see the way these are running , I think 50k are achievable.

I guess its the way of alignment and balancing which must be eating rubber from tyre.

Get it done correctly. This may solve your issue.

Sent from my A90 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  5. @prasen123: thanks alot for the inputs,, but as confirmed earlier, the alignment I got checked from 5 different shops now, each with a 3D Alignment facility and each time the alignment passed with flying colors.
    Seems a regular tyre rotation, alongwith more frequent pressure check (inspite of the fact that i hardly ever found any variation in the air pressure beyond the fiat recommended of 36psi in front and 33 psi in rear) will be the only soluition and keep my finders crossed for achieving the 40k marks.
    Besides, tar road are definitely gentle on tires compared to cemented road. Mumbai members may confirm this notion.
  6. fernandeskaran

fernandeskaran Amatore

Mumbai, Maharashtra
    Mumbai Suburban
    Linea 1.3
    Yup! The car has been driven inside Mumbai all the time its done only 2 trips to Goa and 2 trips to Pune additionally. And for the record it has had only 1 puncture (rear left tyre) since the time it was purchased and the spare tyre has never been used :D
    Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2
  7. ^^ and how are your tires doing?
  8. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    Ssshhhh!!! If you go on shouting about it, I might need to find a new job soon. Jugaad karna padta hai yaar!

BTW, I couldn't go to Kashyap today. Will go on Friday. Apparently its a holiday at work for Ramnavami. Didn't know that till a few minutes ago!
    2 people like this.
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Try Resham Tyres for starters. They should solve the problem if any. Its near DPS.
  10. ^^ DPS Indirapurm??