1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life just became more interesting!!!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by confusedintelligence, Oct 4, 2014.

1. confusedintelligence

confusedintelligence Timido

Lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Hi Fiatians,

Just got my hands on the all new Fiat Punto Evo 1.3 Active. It was indeed a herculian task to buy the right car for my family and indeed this forum helped me in choosing just the right machine. I will soon be writing a detailed review of my adventure and experiences accross dealers and different brands. As for now I am too proud of my acquisition and it gives me a great pleasure to become a part of you all.

When criticizing fiat became a fashion I chose to be the most fashionable guy around.

About me, I am from The city of Nawabs 'Lucknow'. Got the First car in Lucknow.

Once again I proudly say Hi and overwhelmed to be here.

Cheers!!!

IMG_137100236235682.jpeg
  2. VIJENDRA SINGH

VIJENDRA SINGH Amatore

DIBIYAPUR
    Linea T-Jet
    Congratulations Buddy. I am from Dibiyapur, Auraiya around 117 Km from Kanpur towards Etawah. Waiting for detailed review.
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    Congratulations @confusedintelligence (what a handle, mind sharing your name pls) on the Evo. Now it will always be pehle aap by other cars in Lucknow for you.
  4. confusedintelligence

Lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Thank @ghodlur and @vijendra!!! My name is Mukul Srivastava. I also had the option of booking the First ELITE i20,l but as we all agree that it's a mind versus heart decision for Fiat, I went for my heart which was with my wife ;) who went head over heals on the Evo :)
    prabhjot likes this.
  5. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Hi and congrats on just the RIGHT choice, heart AND mind!

From the sound of it: there might have been considerable discussions about the colour to choose, between your wife and you, no? ;-)

cheers, looking forward to your car buying experiences thread.
    confusedintelligence likes this.
  6. confusedintelligence

Lucknow
    Punto Evo 1.3
    Please read " When criticizing fiat became a fashion I chose to be the most fashionable guy around." as the most UNFASHIONABLE GUY AROUND. I couldn't find a way to edit it.

Thanks @prabhjot, the experience story will come as soon as I lay hands on my wife's laptop as mine got crashed. You are right in thinking that there must have been a lot of discussion on which colour to buy. Amazingly our pandit ji had a lot of say in it :). My mom wanted red ;), my wife black and I (in my head glitterati gold :p) wanted white.

Red was not good for me due to mangal dosha, black was prohibited to my wife. Hence I settled for white ;). It might sound like my family is a bit superstitious but since we still believe in putting roli chandan before using anything, we couldn't ignore. Car is indeed one such member where everything has to be perfect without any buts.
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Congrats on the ownership. Do add more pics. Thanks.
  8. avnsiva

avnsiva Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats on getting the new Punto Evo...Post your buying exprience...
  9. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    And I thought (glitterati) gold was auspicious enough to beat all 'dosh'-es! ;-)
  10. himanshu4886

himanshu4886 Regolare

Ahmedabad
    Linea 1.3
    I second prabhjot about glitterati

Anyways many many congratulations for new ride. This indeed a wise decision you made.

Looking forward for detailed review and bunch of pics.

Welcome to Fiat Family. Cheers !