1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life just became more interesting!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Sunilp, Sep 8, 2014.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dont worry, even i got that as a gift of 45. The showroom folks does it or come from Factory like that i do not know, but who ever does it does it because they never know how long the vehicles are standing still due to the great FIAT sales :p
    I ride it 33 all the time btw.
    Sunilp likes this.
  2. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Please check the pressure when tyres are cold. If you check right after you run your car a lot, you will see high pressure reading. But if the pressure mentioned by you is in cold conditions, deflate the tyres immediately (you can do yourself). I would also recommend you to get a simple pressure guage (I have a Coido analog guage of Rs 299 in Snapdeal - quite handy) - so that you don't have to go to a petrol pump to check pressure.
    bharath and Sunilp like this.
  3. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    haha true! Hope Punto Evo and Avventura will change this for good :) I was riding like that for almost a week and feeling jumps because of that and I thought maybe its because of my driving skills. But when pressure was changed to normal it felt smoother to drive. :)

I think I am going to buy this. Sounds good. Thank you.
    prabhjot and vayfiat like this.
  4. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    I have noticed there is sound coming from rear right side wheel (drivers side) I checked with sales guy and he has asked me to take car to service station. There is "chak chak" sound coming from wheel as if there is something stuck in wheel. I could not find anything by visual inspection. Any ideas? :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2014, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2014 ---
    today first scratch came on car one auto scratched when Trying to cross me. :mad:
  5. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    sound problem fixed today @ Kht service center - they interchanged tyres as it was not clear what was making noise. now it seems fine. :)
    prabhjot and Murphy_Fiat like this.
  6. Vikrant Joshi

Vikrant Joshi Regolare

Pune
    Nice to read your updated ownership review! Sunil do send us more pics of your beauty!
  7. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    [/DOUBLEPOST]today first scratch came on car one auto scratched when Trying to cross me. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations, i do believe an early scratch might be 'auspicious'! ;-)
    Sunilp likes this.
  8. pratul81

pratul81 Timido

Pune
    Hey buddy,

Finally, it's reality. I m proud of you. The red Punto looks super hot !!
    Wishing you many happy miles
    Sunilp likes this.
  9. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations, i do believe an early scratch might be 'auspicious'! ;-)[/QUOTE] yeah. At first it felt bad, then celebrated then it felt okay :) by the way, Kht guys gave a touch up today. so its better now. :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2014 ---
    thank you :) and you imtroduced me to Fiat world so credit goes to you. :)
    Murphy_Fiat and pratul81 like this.
  10. Murphy_Fiat

Murphy_Fiat Superiore

Trivandrum
    Trivandrum
    Linea T-Jet
    Sir, Can you please post the tail Light Pic taken at Night.
    Sunilp likes this.