1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life just became more interesting!

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by Sunilp, Sep 8, 2014.

1. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Red Evo looks very sporty. Congratulations for your new Evo.
    Sunilp likes this.
  2. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Beautiful!! Congrats for the EVO.
    It will surely blind onlookers when sun is in full glory.
    Sunilp likes this.
  3. bharath

bharath Regolare

Coimbatore
    Congrats Sunil for the beauty.I guess you are now the hot star in Bangalore enjoying the exclusivity.It is going to be interesting days for all of us with new buyers sharing in TFI :). Ahh, it has been days since it happened in TFI !
    Sunilp likes this.
  4. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    Thank you all. :)

I can clearly see lots heads turning to check out the car.
    few incidents: joggers in park gave me thmbs up looking @ car., few guys going in their car stopped near my car and were checking out car specially front part and I was observing this happily when I was just getting ready to go somewhere., yesterday I took out car for first drive, I noticed cars going nearby me looked back to seee the car, this happened on highway ORR and almost every turn I took and when there was some car coming from front. Lots of bikers (specially Dio Riders) also turned back.

I could see a look of admiration for this Italian Beauty in all eyes. Even my colleagues loved the the photo I showed them. :) colleagues and friends praising diesel engine of Fiat and irresistable Exotica Red color.

My 4 years long love at first sight/ride is finally here!!!
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Admiration is guraranteed with Fiat cars, but keep your eye on road :).
    Sunilp likes this.
  6. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I surely can understand the feelings :)

Happened with me too, happens now too..
    Sunilp likes this.
  7. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    Yes @Dann its coming soon. I got my car on sunday afternoon, I did not get enough time to click daytime pictures before doing pooja but yes review is coming soon!

Thank you @Murphy_Fiat. Detailed report and more pictures are coming soon. Also I am awiaiting few documents to be received from dealer. I will post detailed report post that. :)

Done!! :)
    Thank you our new admin @nkrishnap :) Congrats to you too!!!

Thank you @ghodlur ! Yes, sure, will try my best to make it interesting!

Thanks @dumbestcoder. Just completed 96 km so far and enjoying ride. :) I won't be taking it to office everyday now but I just can't wait to reach home and take this beauty out for ride by evening.

So true! @pdash

Thank you @kedarbendre . By the way I have read most of your threads about awesome mods done by you.

@pabhishek thank you. Its already happening! :)

Thank you @bharath . Yeah I know one more ownership thread coming soon! @chetanmohanty are you listening? :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 9, 2014 ---
    Yes Sir :)

yeah I still do that myself, check and stop for noticing Fiat cars passing by in office area when I am walking. :)
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  8. vista7155

vista7155 Regolare

bangalore
    congrats sunil.
    it looks majestic and premium than my red punto(old version)
    have a safe ride.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thats what Life is all Interesting about. Sure its a stunner all around. No doubt a head turner too.

Congrats on the ownership. Do keep posting more pics.

Oh btw, i guess this red is a bit different than the Grande Punto exotica red, right? Wat is it called then?
  10. Sunilp

Sunilp Amatore

Bangalore
    thanks @vista7155 :)

this one is also Exotica Red. In invoice also they have mentioned it as Exotica Red. By the way I spotted one more Red Punto Evo near Jyoti Niwas college just half an hour back. Not sure if that person is on TFI.
    bharath, Murphy_Fiat and vista7155 like this.