1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life is full of uncertanity...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mekuldeep, Oct 5, 2013.

1. mekuldeep

mekuldeep Timido

Delhi
    Few month back it would have been hard to believe that one day I will be posting here in this forum. High five to everyone. I am Kuldeep Saraswat from Ghaziabad(A part of NCR). I am a banker by profession took the biggest risk of my life few years back by resigning from my decent job and ventured into a unknown territory. At present I run a small consultancy firm of structured finance. The gene of automobiles hailed from Hamara Bajaj during early 90s, shifted to first gen pulsar 150 in 2002 moving on to the "once WHEELS of the nation" Maruti 800 Ac IN 2007. Last month I experienced that life is so uncertain that I ended up buying something which was not even in the consideration set. More coming in the ownership experience till then...Cheers :):)
    6 people like this.
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Sounds like an interesting story :)
  3. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Mekul welcome to this forum.Congrats on owing uncertain thing(Punto)which was not even in your consideration set.Looking forward for pics of Your Punto.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  4. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    oh punto is it?

surprise!

today my uncertainity.

i waved to the passenger(wife) and driver of blue punto yet he was skeptical and flewed away.after a 1km tailgating i stopped him.

driver in punto pulled over and lowered the glass

me:hey,relativity?(i was still in confusion may be some other guy)

he:sheepish smile,ya,sorry,i couldn't recognise you.

me:thank god i didn't chased some other guy.yes i am linealover.

he: i am busy nowadays so can't come online.now i am going to hospital.

me:eek:h okay,go ahead take care buddy.

i waived him and made a u-turn in my royal enfield.

no TFIt sticker but with blue color and 90hp decal.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Kuldeep,
    I like the way you are opening up.....:D. Congrats for Punto
  6. mekuldeep

mekuldeep Timido

Delhi
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. Though I know many of you very well as I have browsing this forum for last two months and there would not be any ownership thread which I have not read full. It really feels nice to be a part of the forum. Need to get some time to drive soon so that I can put an initial buying and ownership experience fast.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2013