1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life being alive, cause I have Avvy Emotion CUV

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by hi_hitendrapatil, Nov 28, 2014.

1. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Go through the menu and configure the Blue&Me settings to your tastes. You may have to repeat this occasionally.

Do you mean that your use of the horn messes up the settings? Have never heard of that on the Blue&Me before, go through the seperate Blue&Me manual, and the threads here on TFi.
    hi_hitendrapatil likes this.
  2. sunswape

sunswape Regolare

Hey man, congrats on getting the most drooled over car on road :) You know Iam jealous of you :-D
  3. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @sunswape , Thanks a lot..
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2014 ---
    Thanks and Congratulation buddy..I am really happy to see one more Avventura on raod..
    I have not faced such the media player issue in my Avvy. In fact i am only using USB now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2014 ---
    @ All guys Thanks a lot, for suggetion regarding - Paint protection treatment and Underbody antirust coating. The Big task is to take care of beauty so decided to do paint protection treatment and underbody antirust coating. Was planning to take it to 3M car care but was avoiding as they costs were high,
    but thanks to Mr. Kedar Bendre for suggesting Car culture. the price was far less than 3M, even though they use 3M car care products along with Worth products.
    I have done Underbody antirust protection for 5 year warranty, Engine waxing, Gyeon Prime Paint protection (better than 3M sealant / wax)
    I would like to thanks to Mr. Harish Shaha the owner of Car culture for his excellent work and I am really happy the service provided by him.

altAksfoKlGkUBWnLXjZFRBdc2W_Qa5FjQXNM1bVebvjP2e.jpg
    altAo9yt9JyOGWX6oB1zyXVmglDMEOojBd6DazE1NsL1QAN.jpg
    altAq_YKbABaJBuqlEyCUNQdkBhOAtQGwmJyIY5fI71vp2i.jpg
    WP_20141207_010.jpg
    WP_20141207_011.jpg

altAmSzlUBr_6UItKlTX8wdbB3K30C6V57GvgxnIn4k0u8K.jpg
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2014
  4. prashantgupta84

prashantgupta84 Regolare

New Delhi
    Delhi
    Grande Punto 1.3
    congrats for the lovely car.......
  5. Mabams1826

Mabams1826 Amatore

Erode
    ERODE
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Hitendra for owning Avvy. Great to see a true CUV at last.I am sure with very few owning Avvy in Pune,you will be a head turner where ever you go.....
  6. Rahul Singh

Rahul Singh Amatore

Bangalore
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Congrats @hi_hitendrapatil on your new acquisition!! Can you provide me feedback on parking sensors. I have fitted the camera but not the sensors. The camera doesn't take care of the edges and i need to add sensors as well, though i am planning to fit only two sensors, one on each edge.
  7. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Thanks @Rahul Singh and congrats you too..
    Have fitted 4 reverse sensors with camera. Works great and makes job of reversing very easy, get the distance of objects in m. In My opinion, by only camera view cann’t judge easily distance of rear parked vehicles. While parking Now I usually reverse till display shows 0.7m distance.
  8. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    great this is how the camera and sensors work in tandem helpful in everyday life. :);):snaphappy:
    FIAT should give these as standard fitments.
  9. vaibhavc

vaibhavc Amatore

Goa
    Congrats @hi_hitendrapatil on your acquiring the beauty! Wishing you happy miles ahead!
  10. Drive4freedom

Drive4freedom Novizio

Bangalore
    Congrats @hi_hitendrapatil on earning your newest beauty and the beast!!May you have memorable adventures with them!!Keep munching more miles with lots of photos of it!;)