1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life being alive, cause I have Avvy Emotion CUV

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by hi_hitendrapatil, Nov 28, 2014.

1. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    My parking is such that i have to always park by reversing so fitted reverse camera with parking sensors and No issues while reversing.
    Boot opening seems quite tricky but I think it is straight forward- unlock boot by dashboard or remotely and pull wheel and get access.
    On the plus side, the tailgate doesn't have the added weight of the wheel and it isn't cumbersome to lift and it also acts as strong rear crash guard.
    So once get used to then it is not big deal.
  2. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Nice to hear that boot is not a big deal.. Thanks.
    I also wanted to hear about one not using parking sensors camera, from a real owner/user.
    hi_hitendrapatil likes this.
  3. PPal

PPal Timido

Mumbai
    Congratulations on the new car. Many happy miles riding it.
  4. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    i will suggest a treatment for the paint at 3M, it keeps the shine of paint as it is like factory. if you try it after a year, may be at that time some shine of paint may have taken abuse from the sunlight, cleaning, washing, pune traffic and pollution.
    Tornado and hi_hitendrapatil like this.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't go for Teflon, not required.
    For Under-body and paint protection, check with your local 3M dealer.

Leave these things for now, and enjoy the car. Your videos are proof that you are already using it, as it is made for :), light off-roading.
    hi_hitendrapatil and prabhjot like this.
  6. Akash Sood

Akash Sood Timido

Indirapuram
    Congrats... :)
  7. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Congrats on new Avvy..Loved your videos. You can get eh under body coating done at 3M. Don't ever go for teflon. There is nothing called as Teflon its just sealant for the paint. If your budget permits look for C-quartz which is probably the best paint sealant / coat treatment available.
  8. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    @hi_hitendrapatil, congrats on your Avvy. The lady looks gorgeous in the colour. I do not know how you are managing the queries asked by the people on the road (I assume you get a lot of queries) or the stare the beauty gets.

Have fun with your car. Every FIAT car has its own fun
    pdash and hi_hitendrapatil like this.
  9. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    I will not recommend going for paint protection. Waxing the car yourself will be better. Underbody coating by 3M is a nice, thick and lasting one - it is worth the price you pay for.
  10. dadasaheb

dadasaheb Regolare

Pune
    MH 12 (Ranjangaon)
    Linea 1.3
    I think the underbody coating will be helpful in the cities or area where there is humid and wet climate in monsoons, e.g. Mumbai, Chennai etc. in Pune no need for the underbody coating as there will not be any rusting due to water droplets sticking to the underbody.
    paint protection will help to retain the factory shine/glow of the paint.