1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life being alive, cause I have Avvy Emotion CUV

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by hi_hitendrapatil, Nov 28, 2014.

1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Congratulations!!! Avvy looks stunning. Wish you a happy owning experience.
    hi_hitendrapatil likes this.
  2. anand3636

anand3636 Amatore

Cochin (KL - 44)
    Congrats friend...you have an awesome looking CUV...Wish you many happy and safe surfing.......
  3. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Today have done trip on Bangalore pune expressway and also at bad Ghat road. My observations are as follow: I have also tried to take photo and video with my cell phone.

On Highway done the speed test to 140KM/Hr at around 2800 RPM with very little paddle pressed. Not tried above 140 due to SA advice not to cross 3000RPM till 5000KM. I think Avventura is perfect package of Power and stability. Suspension does the great job at hard corner by handling power and provides stability. In Ghat section at steep slope if we maintain revolution above 1700RPM, Avvy easily glides and feels how powerful machine it is.

The steering feels well confident while cornering or changing lanes at high speeds and offers great feedback also feels easy to drive in the city and on the highway mainly due to its light clutch.(So one of the reason Fiat called Avvy as “Boring is dead” )

Ride quality continues to be a strong suit across Fiat’s model range and while other cars have to slow down for rough patches, the Avventura easily crosses these potholes and suspension does its work superb . Even at triple digit speeds, the Avventura glides over the worst roads while remaining unfazed. There’s barely any impact transferred into the cabin and you get a sub conscious voice, tempting you to go off the road. Due to wider tyres while high speed driving does increase little road noise but these tyres hold on to the road like a new born to its mother.

The roll and tilt gauges get active on the Ghats and this machine is very happy to hit every curve.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014 ---
    WP_20141130_003.jpg
    WP_20141130_031.jpg
    WP_20141130_047.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Hitendra,you are really setting the roads & bad roads on fire.
    Kudos to you and your mean machine.Keep posting more pics.
  5. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congratulation Hitendra nice clicks...
    Enjoy the drive..
  6. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Hi Guys , I have captured video while driving and have uploaded at

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    Dr Nitin Dutta, bharath, Ravi and 3 others like this.
  7. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    I think you like it taking you to places, be there a road or not!
    I heard some music, was that edited by you later or was that played in the car?

Also, I would like to know if you have faced any issues while reversing the car or having a horizontal and vertical opening for the boot.
    These 2 are the negative feedback given in the tbhp forum. One of my friend states the same thing again whenever we discuss avvy. He is looking for a new car and I suggested avvy.
  8. linealover

linealover Regolare

Madras
    hello life!
    congrats

live every moment.
  9. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Guys need advice...
    Please suggest shall I do Teflon coating , Under-body coating? or anyting to protect paint for Avvy.
    Thanks in advance
  10. limraj

limraj Superiore

Trivandrum
    Linea 1.3
    Underbody protection and paint protection are very optional for new fiats. You may think about it after a year or so.
    Could you respond to my queries on reversing and opening the hatch door?
    Tornado and hi_hitendrapatil like this.