1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Life being alive, cause I have Avvy Emotion CUV

Discussion in 'Avventura 1.3 90 HP' started by hi_hitendrapatil, Nov 28, 2014.

1. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    Dear All,

First I would like to thanks my family and TFI friends and staff for motivation and care shown to me. I would like to thank PanditAuto team and specially to Mr. Ganesh Shetty for his guidance, suggestions, caring nature and help me to buy Avvy.
    And last but not least –Thanks a lot to Fiat for designed such safe, rugged, spacious CUV.

On 29th Oct. went to see Avventura at pandit Auto and I requested them for test drive. They have arranged Avventura which was at display.
    After the test drive once again I felt in love of fiat and booked, Delivery time around 20th Nov.
    What I like:
    • As compared to my Punto- Gear shifting is very smooth and clutch is also very soft.
    • Not feel turbo lag in Bumper to bumper traffic and After 1700 rpm pick up is very good.
    • The noise insulation is very good and feels better than punto.
    • 205mm Ground clearance and increased ride height.
    • The ride is a little stiffer than the Punto at lower speed .As the speed increases then no matter how bad road is. The ride quality improves as the speeds increases.
    • Good and rugged looking design. Build quality.
    • Feel much solid and spacious.
    • Front and rear seats are very comfortable.
    • The Automatic Climate Control is good.
    • Attractive presence on road while test drive everyone looking at Avventura…
    On road Price with Corporate discount is 9.55L .Mr. Ganesh Shetty promised me delivery around 27th Nov.

I have ordered accessories- Reverse camera with parking sensors and Mats only as Mud flaps are not available.

As per commitment he confirmed delivery on 27th Nov. On 26th night I couldn't sleep due to super excitement of Avvy.

On Next day, at 2.30PM we reached at Pandit Auto. Avvy was ready with requested accessories and number plate fitted. First SA explained all the features of the Avvy with demo of the reverse camera. Then done short test drive with him. He is very humble and technically expert. He has given a lot of tips and I am pretty happy about his assistance.

Please let me know any suggestions. [​IMG]
    WP_20141127_004.jpg
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My heartiest congratulation to you .The car is looking stunning in orange.
    Take care of the beauty.
    hi_hitendrapatil likes this.
  3. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    Congrats @hi_hitendrapatil !!!

Wow!! looks dashing!! Your ride will face the envy of neighbor's now :) Be careful.
    All the best
  4. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @zenwalker - Reverse camera with 4 parking sensors -fitted location and its visibility in below photo

WP_20141127_001.jpg
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 28, 2014 ---
    Reverse camera visibilty
    WP_20141128_021.jpg WP_20141128_022.jpg
    WP_20141127_006.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  5. kgk

kgk Timido

Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    @hi_hitendrapatil , congratulations!! The car looks stunning and it's excellent ride quality will make Pune's roads seem super smooth :)
    All the best.
    Tornado and hi_hitendrapatil like this.
  6. khurshid

khurshid Timido

Tuticorin
    Congrats on your new ride! The color looks absolutely stunning. Do share some pics of the interior.

Drive safe!
  7. hi_hitendrapatil

hi_hitendrapatil Novizio

Pune
    Avventura 1.3 90 HP
    @ All thank you so much.
    Odo displays 385KM ..and Today done 240KM trip with bad and some Ghat road with AC . Got the mileage 19.3 :)

After 1700 RPM AVVY act as Rocket and no matter How steep slop in Ghat. During all my trip I feel Avvy has more power than I expect or Specs. and never feel under-power...:)

WP_20141128_005.jpg
    WP_20141128_030.jpg WP_20141128_027.jpg WP_20141128_032.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2014
  8. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    Ravishing and rugged and efficient and powerful and.......! Brilliant.

Enjoy, man, and congrats!

Keep us updated, will you?
  9. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fantastic! Already a long drive with your new beast. Well, that's how Avv should be used and is meant for. Congrats and wish you loads of happy miles
    prabhjot and hi_hitendrapatil like this.
  10. mchanna

mchanna Superiore

Pune
    Congratulations!!!!!

Just be careful while reversing. Cause sensors and camera are on bumper which doesn't consider spare wheel.

Wish you a happy ownership!
    Tornado and hi_hitendrapatil like this.