1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. HareeshCR

HareeshCR Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thiruvananthapuram
    Linea T-Jet
    175. 2014 Linea T Jet Emotion Minimal Grey Took delivery on 12-02-2015 from Mohandas FIAT, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala :)
    Saket Sidana and prabhjot like this.
  2. Sreekanth.ng

Sreekanth.ng Timido

Kochi
    Linea T-Jet
    176. New Linea. 2015 model. Took delivery on 30th March 2015 from Hyson Fiat, Ernakulam. Color Tuscan Wine.
    Saket Sidana, HareeshCR and prabhjot like this.
  3. HareeshCR

HareeshCR Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thiruvananthapuram
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi Sreekanth, is yours a TJet or Multijet?
  4. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    HareeshCR likes this.
  5. HareeshCR

HareeshCR Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thiruvananthapuram
    Linea T-Jet
    @pabhishek right :) I wanted to know the year of manufacture actually. When I bought in Feb 2015, only April/June 2014 cars were available, that was what I was told. Tuscan Wine was not available, only silver and white. Was curious whether new batch of T-Jets started arriving and colour options are available now.
    pabhishek likes this.
  6. Sreekanth.ng

Sreekanth.ng Timido

Kochi
    Linea T-Jet
    @HareeshCR ...its a tjet. Make feb 2015. Initially I booked for Pearl white on 16th March. Couple of days later, they told me that White is currently not in stock. So I changed it to tuscan wine. They also mentioned about a silver color which they told as july 2014 model and offered me for 9.5lac onroad. I was a bit afraid to go for it, so opted for 2015 model. It costed me 10.5lac onroad after free insurance, rs 10000 cash discount, rs10000 exchange bonus with out actual transfer of old vehicle and free extended warrenty. Prices revised after march 2015.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2015 ---
    @HareeshCR .... how much you paid for your vehicle?
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 8, 2015 ---
    @HareeshCR ...I am yet to receive form 22 from the dealer, it was not given during delivery. I have lodged a complaint with FCA and they are looking into the matter. Dealer has told me that this document along with the flip keys are in transit and they expect them to reach their office this week. I cannot register my car without form 22. Did you experince the same odor was it different?
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    HareeshCR likes this.
  7. HareeshCR

HareeshCR Timido

Thiruvananthapuram
    Thiruvananthapuram
    Linea T-Jet
    @Sreekanth.ng happy to know that you got a 2015 T-Jet and glad to know that T-Jets are still coming & buyers are there :) I got April 2014 model for 9.67 lakhs on road + 4k extra for zero dep insurance. I got extended warranty + a reverse cam along with this. I didn't face any issues with registration and all papers were provided by Mohandas FIAT. I think this is one of an instance which is really unfortunate. Hope they will resolve it asap. I interacted with FIAT support for few other things and found them very helpful and responsive. Seems FIAT has started to take things seriously about Indian market.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. Sreekanth.ng

Sreekanth.ng Timido

Kochi
    Linea T-Jet
    Fiat-Punto-Evo-1.4-T-Jet-engine-spied.jpe
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2015 ---
    Punto with tjet engine.... power 135 bhp...205Nm Torque....
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    177. After driving a vocal white 1.4 linea for 5 years Bought a used tjet plus in the same color. 2013 model done 7500 kms when i bought it a week back. The car is in pristine condition with an awesome sounding audio system.
    varunrtr, pabhishek, prabhjot and 2 others like this.
  10. nikhil0405

nikhil0405 Amatore

Pune
    Linea 1.3
    CongratsKaran. Do you mind disclosing how much you paid?