1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    +1 to the tjet count ... will be getting mine end of month.
  2. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Here's the latest count.

1. Anand Patil - 17th Oct 2010
    2. Donzil_Pinto - 25th October 2010
    3. Mukulh - 30th October 2010
    4. Mat46 - 31st Oc 2010
    5. HarishSegar - 3rd November 2010
    6. Akshaylakhina - 7th November 2010
    7. Nithin Thakkar
    8. Rajen
    9. Ansal
    10. adutt
    11. tjetdriver
  3. pvsuryap

pvsuryap Amatore

Hyderabad
    Add my name as well folks..
    I just booked one yesterday. Will get a delivery on 25th Nov.
    Am all excited.

Cheers
    Surya
  4. donzil_pinto

donzil_pinto

Mumbai
    Way to go Surya. Congrats.

1. Anand Patil - 17th Oct 2010
    2. Donzil_Pinto - 25th October 2010
    3. Mukulh - 30th October 2010
    4. Mat46 - 31st Oc 2010
    5. HarishSagar - 3rd November 2010
    6. Akshaylakhina - 7th November 2010
    7. Nithin Thakkar
    8. Rajen
    9. Ansal
    10. adutt
    11. tjetdriver
    12. Surya - 25th Nov 2010
  5. I was at Fortune motors on Thursday to fix an issue petrol cap. When I asked Anup Shinde (Asst Manager, Sales) about overall sale of T-Jet for his 3 showrooms in Mumbai. He told that he does not have final count but it is close to 50+ since it is launched. Now if we go by this, it seems T-Jet is already a hit but surprised that many people are not joining the forum. May be they don't know about the teamfiat site or don't have time or they don't log into Web.
  6. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    one reason could be GOOGLE. Google does not show TFI as a search result with "fiat forum" string. Its only when u do a comprehensive search then u somehow find the link for the forum. I myself , when i was searching for the deatils for TJET and reviews, somehow landed on it by accident.
  7. I see google bot on this forum so google is indexing these pages. Now for TFI to turn up on first page we'll need to get TFI links on other prominent sites. Goole calculates a sites page rank on the basis of these things.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    I was in Mumbai today, and WHOA, I saw at least 15- 20 Lineas in a single day, around 5 Tjets. Similar thing happend when I was in chandigarh last week. While, the shocking thing is, in the last two months in DELHI, NOIDA, GURGAON, I have only seen one and I mean 1 Linea Emotion, not a single TJET. Is there something DELHI PEOPLE HAVE AGAINST FIAT. I cant understand so much difference. the only thing i could imagine is Delhi people (me excluded) more interested in show-offs, so the roads filled with Hondas while FIAT with its poor image cant overcome this barrier. Wot say guys???
  9. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    nyone with Registration MH11 ** 1111 from this forum in Atria Mall in mumbai today at around 2 pm??
  10. arulvr

arulvr Amatore

Bangalore
    If you ask me, there are plenty of Punto & Linea that I come across every day in Blr and none has TFI sticker in it..I've only seen one of our colleague that too when I was at TASS... :-(