1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Interesting, out 40, 38 are T-Jet plus.
  2. Infact, i was informed by the dealer that TJet takes more time to come from FIAT factory than the TJet+.
    I think, production for TJet is taken only after a confirmed booking is done.
  3. kr_vasudev

kr_vasudev Superiore

Bangalore

Ashish,

Congratulations for the new car. Welcome to the group. TJet simply rocks.

Many of my relatives who own other than FIAT are very impressed with the performance of the TJET and its super silent engine.

Thanks
    Vasu
  4. Congrats Ashish. You own one of the Best cars in this side of 10 lacs.
  5. speedJet

speedJet Superiore

Gurgaon
    Congrats Ashish. TJet is one of the best cars and very good value for money

All members:

I got the VIN number of my Tuscan beauty - it indicates Jan 2011 manufacturing and is in transit. Is this ok or it should have been a Feb 2011 model?
  6. Ichimaru

Ichimaru Regolare

Gurgaon, India
    I don't think its anything to worry about.
    Congrats speedjet and enjoy your ride.
  7. Go-ahead buddy. It doesnt matter as it is just few days old (hardly a month) as prodcution of 2011 cars started post 15/Jan.
  8. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    HI
    I am yet another new owner of t jet plus. I think that amkes the count 41 or ist more? VHR
  9. Your count is already there in the list. So thats only 40 TJet owners in TFI till now unless you wish to get one more Tjet for yourself :wink:
  10. VHR

VHR

Tirupati
    Unless there is a 1+1 offer from FIL, i cannot get another. well my wife is a bit jelous about my t jet (she drives an i 10 which I used to envy when I was driving an Indigo SX). VHR