1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Rajen

Rajen Regolare

Bangalore
    Ravi

When anybody select and see T Jet Puls the car would floor them. They will not look further other than book T JET PLUS.
  2. vishwas

vishwas

Pune
    I think its time for FIAT to bring the T-Jet in Punto as well and I hope gauging the market response to Linea this is on the cards soon. That would be the true-hot hatch in comparison to the current pretenders ala Polo/ Fabia 1.6, i20 CRDI... imagine a punto with those 16 inch linea alloys, black with red stitched leather seats, panaromic sun roof, etc. I am already drooling!!!
  3. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    Please add my jetliner to the count guys !!!
  4. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi
    So 10 it is now.
  5. gauravp

gauravp Amatore

Pune
    No new owner in last 2 days :(
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I have received an e-mail from one non TFI member yesterday who had some query. This takes it to 11. There are many people who have bought T-JET or booked it but don't know or haven't registered here yet. :)
    So don't worry and wait for more feedback on T-JET.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Going by the current state, TJet might take Fiat across 3K mark for November. All the best Fiat.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    So how many TJets Members do we have here now. Anyone from NCR region, may be we can have our own JET RACE on the express way(once i get my JET delivered may be by sunday). wotsay
  9. adutt

adutt Amatore

New Delhi

Im game ansal....but are you sure about this during our run-in???? I guess not !!!

Im sure you would be counting your days till Sunday....wish you a happy buying experience!!!!
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida

i just cant wait to POWER UP that beast and hear that sweet sound, i can hear and imagine that engine sound even when im writing this post, so u can imagine how much that moment is awaited........!!!!