1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Did the PDI Yesterday.. Was drolling over my white baby.. Now awaiting delivery coming week - probably Wednesday or max. by Thursday. TFI checklist was definitely helpful for the PDI.. By the way, planning to change the number plates to a better looking one, ofcourse not to deviate too much from the Govt guidelines..

Can some of the Chennai members help me with good number plate dealers.. professional ones.. Also expecting the TFI stickers (already ordered) for my ride sometime next week. Can anyone pass me on Sandeep's number (in a PM pls)..Thanks.

And I definitely saw a marked diff. in plastic quality.. in the areas like Key Hole, Petrol Tank Flap, Panel gaps in the AC and Glove, the seat side plastics are no more flimsy.. All in all I was IMPRESSED with the plastics..

One quick question, when I ignited the engine for the first time, there was a kind of belt noise for a few secs..(may be for a max of 2 secs) and the engine became silent after that.. I was told that it was normal.. Even I was ok because this did not happen when I ignited other times..only for the first time..it came. I assume it is normal.. Opinions pls.

Sathya
  2. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Pls check my PM..

Sathya
  3. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    About NO.plates,I remember seeing a shop on the right side when you go into the road adjoining VST showroom.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    @sathya_sc - You can actually refer urself for the Fiat loyalty program. The last date is 31st december and if you do that, u will get a GPS Navigation worth 12k. Also, Please post the details of ur initial booking experience and the dealer experience by opening a new thread in the Ownership Review Section. (Pls dnt mind this as this thread is only for the count of TJETS, Pls put all ur details in the ownership section as this would be helpful for prospective buyers looking for more information, and ull have ur own personal thread as well for the beauty :) )
  5. zenk_888

zenk_888

Bangalore
    Thanks Vasudev, I read somewhere in the net where it was rather aptly mentioned that for cars which are beautiful the white kinds of brings out the pretty features of the car, for ugly cars the black color hides the ugliness and for sporty cars red, blue and other colours would do fine!!
  6. zenk_888

zenk_888

Bangalore
    Jayadev, thanks, I would be writing a detailed review of my ownership experience with pics soon.
  7. sathya_sc

sathya_sc

Chennai
    Sure Ansal.. Will write a detailed review and buying exp. on a seperate thread by the coming week-end wherein I will have my soulmate sideby.. I meant the car dude! ::D
  8. eyeguy

eyeguy

Mumbai
    Booked my tjet plus hip hop black
    Delivery on 6th jan
  9. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    congrats eyeguy.
    u wont regreat it !
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    congrats eyeguy. njoy the absolute beauty. Great choice of color too. Do post ur dealer experience as well.