1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count the Linea Tjets at the TFI

Discussion in 'Linea 1.4 T-Jet' started by gauravp, Nov 11, 2010.

1. You have T-Jet so short by 5 MM than T-Jet+ and that may be the cause of concern. I was at Pune for around 12-14 days and drove around City Pride, Swargate, Lakshmi road etc and did not have issue. So may be 5 MM short is the culprit here
  2. sathya_sc

Let me take the pleasure of taking this number to 20. Yes, am awaiting my lady love, THE T-JET PLUS, this time in White.

Between, am moving from one Jet to another Jet. Yes, from a MultiJet to a Turbo Jet. Yeah, you guessed it right.. From a Linea MultiJet to a Linea Turbo Jet.

Keeping my fingers crossed to get her before New Year. After my engagement with her, everyday is like a year to me. So we are getting (my love) registered next week itself!
  3. Wow !! Congrats.Post some pics soon
  4. Arun1100

Arun1100 Regolare

Congrats Sathya! All the best!

Please copy paste your post in TBhp "T-Jet thread" and "I booked my car" thread.
  5. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Count Updated

1. Anand Patil , Linea 1.4 TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 17th Oct' 2010
    2. Donzil_Pinto , Linea 1.4 TJet Plus , SunBeam Beige , 25th Oct' 2010
    3. Mukulh , Linea 1.4 TJet Plus , SunBeam Beige , 30th Oct' 2010
    4. Mat46 , TJet Plus , Fox Trote Azure , 31st Oct' 2010
    5. HarishSagar , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 3rd Nov' 2010
    6. Siddharth Verma , TJet , SunBeam Beige , 4th Nov' 2010
    7. prakashK , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 5th Nov 2010
    8. Akshaylakhina , TJet Plus , Hip Hop Black , 7th Nov' 2010
    9. Nithin Thakkar , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 15th Nov' 2010
    10. adutt , TJet Plus , SunBeam Beige , 15th Nov' 2010
    11. Rajen , TJet Plus , Hip Hop Black , 24th Nov' 2010
    12. Amit Agrawal , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 24th Nov' 2010
    13. tjetdriver , TJet Plus , SunBeam Beige , 26th Nov' 2010
    14. Surya , TJet Plus, SunBeam Beige , 27th Nov 2010
    15. sreekanth , TJet Plus , Bossa Nova White , 27th Nov 2010
    16. Ansal , TJet Plus , SunBeam Beige , 02nd Dec' 2010
    17. Vijays777 , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , 21st Dec' 2010
    18 johnny84 , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , Dec' 2010
    19. Sathya , Tjet Plus, Bossa Nova White, Dec' 2010
    20. Gaurav Pandey , TJet Plus , Tuscan Wine , Around 3-4th Jan 2011
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Satya_sc. I was wondering why you sold your Linea MJD. Now I know :)
    By the way, Linea MJD has the best in gear acceleration (although people continue to bash it):

Check under drivability.
    http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-ca ... nking.html

T-Jet would smoke all the cars if it is added to this comparo. ::T
  7. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Congrats Sathya for Jet. Do post ur comparison between the Multijet and Tjet (when u get it)as ur the only one with the pleasure of driving
    both. Do post the pictures of both as well.
  8. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

I got a discount for that , as during the initial deal the SA forgot to mention it in the final price and Obviously i wasnt paying it afterwards when he realized the mistake during the delivery.
  9. sathya_sc

Linea MJD was a fantastic car.. I had fun every minute I drove her.. have done many 180s and 185s and once a 190 during my stint with her. She is indeed a beauty and a beast in herself...

Just posting what I wrote (as answers) for some of the baseless comments people made, in another forum during my ownership of my Linea MJD.. Kindling some memories.. this post indeed stirred a lot of emotions there!

-->"A Xylo would put Linea to dust", -- Linea MJD would eat it for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.. What else?

-->"Linea would appear as a dot in Fiesta 1.6's/Honda City's rear view mirror" - Haha... should have seen Fiesta 1.6, OHC and ANHC getting awestruck in the highway.. They tried to catch up with me but was not able to since I was able to put the car in steep bends at speeds more than 140-150km/hr and they had to slow down. SX4 was not able to take me even in the straight line. Actually I saw them as a dot in my rear view mirror!

-->"Extremely underpowered car" - I dont have to speak any more. This statement is all time "invalid"

-->"A verna would eat linea for lunch by all means" - Linea can join verna for lunch.. If the roads are with some bends, the verna would bend on its knees before Linea!

Also enjoy these two videos shot on my MJD Dynamic.. may be a testimony of her capability. this is with 4 adults, boot full and my Kid!
    This is for those who bash that it is slower than a bullock cart :boxer

Mods Note - As per Sathya's request, the videos are removed.
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Hey sathya, great videos and a nice recollection. How did u capture these videos. Dnt tell me u were driving and filming it as well ??

P.S. -Just a small suggestion and pls pls dnt mind, put these in ur ownership thread so that we have a full collection at one place. That would be better for other members as well looking for more info.