1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Lets count how many legendary FIATs are present on TFI

Discussion in 'Classic and Retro FIAT's' started by kedarbendre, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    11) Palio D 1.9 D ElX (Glacier White, 2004)

I bought it a month ago and enjoying it a lot. Iam in the process of writing a ownership review and will publish it soon. :)
    kedarbendre likes this.
  2. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    And 12) Palio 1.3 MJD

I bought ! year before with anticpated problems and replaced the below items
    1 Eng Oil cooler assy
    2 A/c compressor twice (delphi & denso)
    3 Front shock absorbers
    4 ECM and Immobilizer (due to water entered in to the connecter sockets while water servicing)
    5 Heater plug 1no
    6 A/C Air Vents all in the dash board
    7 Timing chain, belt tensioner, idler Timing gears set and hydraulic chain tensioner.
    8 All wheels with punto alloys and 195/60 R15 Tyres
    9 Front HID Bulbs 4 Nos
    10 Fixed with selective TFI Stickers
    11 Self Starter Motor assy.
    12 Front lower arm Assys with ball joints.
    13 Rear middle Brake light assy.
    14 Engine Bed.
    15 Fuel Injectors serviced.
    16 Audio player and antenna replaced.
    18 Rear monogram jewels.
    19 All wiper blades.
    Now She is Rocking Like Anything.
    Raaz likes this.
  3. Raaz

Raaz Amatore

Andhra Pradesh
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    R Rajesh, nice to know ur vehicle is rocking now. How abt a ownership review?
  4. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Let work on it to prepare.Totally positive.
    Raaz likes this.
  5. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Naurally I liked palio at first sight in 2003 and after in 2012 when I planed to buy a used car, I went to buy palio 1.9 D grey colour straight away which clocked 84k Km already.
    Since I am professionally automobile maintenance person I decided to manage any kind of problems in any vehicle.I did lot of trouble shooting energetically. The wheels replaced with palio sports alloy wheels 5Nos.The photo of 1.9D before replacing Alloys was up loaded in forum.

!.9 D was much amazing to drive.It took for me 42 hrs from Barbil Orissa to Salem T Nadu and drove the car for 3 yearss.One of my friend Asked for car I sold to him.Still It is maintained under my advise.Since it is a OR registration he like to exchange that. Now the ODO is showing 118K Km.

I got A palio 1.3MJD Red colour and did full condition by making through workout.Now she is rocking.She gives 21Km/lit mileage average with A/C in an professional driving practice and not less than 17Km/lit in rash driving. A year before bought at 74K Kms and now it is cloacking 100K Kms.

On noticing this My sister was eager to have a car so that she need to strengthen her driving also.I bought a Palio 1.1 2001 for her and made full condition.Now she is also doing good.Bought at 54K Kms and clocking 65K Kms.

Now after see all, one of my collegue also liked to buy one I searched and find a palio 1.6 for him just before amonth.It is absorved after driving and now it is in W shop.probably it will get ready by today.

Now in my recomend all models of palio were running in good condition.I used to advise them for the maintenance.

I love palio and trying to make a small palio team.

The avantage I found were lesser investment,less yearly insurance, better safety,still having good durable,parts are available, Handling is quite good comparitivly to other vehicles.

The Photos of the vehicles will be posted later.
    Raaz likes this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Guys requesting you all to stick to the topic.

You can create a new thread for your own ownership review.
    Raaz likes this.
  7. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Kindly advise me If I am going in a improper manner?
  8. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    This thread is created to list out the legendary FIATs from this TFI Forum.

If you would like to share anything about your car or share the ownership review then there is a seperate section called Classic and Retro FIATs where you can share your ownership review.
    Ravi and Raaz like this.
  9. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Thanks Mr.Kedar.
    kedarbendre likes this.
  10. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Naurally I liked palio at first sight in 2003 and after in 2012 when I planed to buy a used car, I went to buy palio 1.9 D grey colour straight away which clocked 84k Km already.
    Since I am professionally automobile maintenance person I decided to manage any kind of problems in any vehicle.I did lot of trouble shooting energetically. The wheels replaced with palio sports alloy wheels 5Nos.The photo of 1.9D before replacing Alloys was up loaded. DSCN2254.JPG

!.9 D was much amazing to drive.It took for me 42 hrs from Barbil Orissa to Salem T Nadu and drove the car for 3 yearss.One of my friend Asked for car I sold to him.Still It is maintained under my advise.Since it is a OR registration he like to exchange that. Now the ODO is showing 118K Km.

I got A palio 1.3MJD Red colour and did full condition by making through workout.Now she is rocking.She gives 21Km/lit mileage average with A/C in an professional driving practice and not less than 17Km/lit in rash driving. A year before bought at 74K Kms and now it is cloacking 100K Kms.

On noticing this My sister was eager to have a car so that she need to strengthen her driving also.I bought a Palio 1.1 2001 for her and made full condition.Now she is also doing good.Bought at 54K Kms and clocking 65K Kms.

Now after see all, one of my collegue also liked to buy one I searched and find a palio 1.6 for him just before amonth.It is absorved after driving and now it is in W shop.probably it will get ready by today.

Now in my recomend all models of palio were running in good condition.I used to advise them for the maintenance.

I love palio and trying to make a small palio team.

The avantage I found were lesser investment,less yearly insurance, better safety,still having good durable,parts are available, Handling is quite good comparitivly to other vehicles Fiat Palio Multijet (6 of 12).jpg Fiat Palio Multijet (10 of 12).jpg Fiat Palio Multijet (5 of 12).jpg