1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Less use of Linea MJD - Any issue?

Discussion in 'Technical' started by NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA, Oct 2, 2014.

1. NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA Timido

bilaspur
    bilaspur
    Linea 1.3
    Dear sir I want to know only i am using my linea weekly only, so will I face any problem in engine.
  2. prabhjot

prabhjot Esperto

delhi ncr
    No chance of that, just watch out for a discharged battery, that's all, though once a week should be enough for that too.

cheers
  3. ghodlur

ghodlur Esperto

Thane
    As long as you keep her running once a week, its fine. Do ensure that you operate the AC too once a week to avoid any fungal formation inside the AC vents. This once a week run, is it for long distance or short runs?

Mate, you are doing great injustice towards the Italian beauty. I would suggest start driving her more than once a week and you will be addicted to driving her more.
    prabhjot likes this.
  4. asimpleson

asimpleson Esperto

Heptanesia
    Linea 1.3
    A parked car is a good home for rats. Make sure you do you start it atleast once every two-three days. Also 10min spin at night will make sure engine stays warm and also a good pest repellent to limited extent. As pointed earlier for AC you should make sure that some disinfectant (anti-fungal) like Wurth canisters for spraying through AC vents is used periodically.
  5. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Once the service guy told me to start the engine at least once in 2 weeks. Mine is a diesel engine.

Also, I was asked to check the air once in 2 weeks.
  6. NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA

NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA Timido

bilaspur
    bilaspur
    Linea 1.3
    SIR I GOT AUTOMATIC CLIMATE SENSORE DISPLAY WE CAN INSTALL IN FIAT LINEA ACTIVE MODEL
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2014 ---
    KINDLY SUGGES
  7. pabhishek

pabhishek Esperto

Oslo
    Pune
    Linea T-Jet
    I think your question isn't clear. What sensor have you got, and where do you want to install?
    OT- as per your signature , a new member frm CG?
    welcome aboard @NISHITH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA