1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Less than 7 months old Linea MJD for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by dr_shiva29, Jul 27, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Am back after a brief hiatus in which I was busy shifting my location from Chennai to the UK. Its a permanent intra-company transfer this time unlike my previous travels every 60 days.

I was not at all happy the day I was given this drooling offer, and took almost a month to confirm my consent as I did not want to leave the car back. :(

After much thoughts about keeping the car with family, or brother and many other options, I have finally decided to sell the car off. Cos I know that if I leave the car in Chennai, it will rust to death as my parents have got their own which they rarely drive and bro got a new one himself. And on top the monthly installments.

Got a couple of offers but was not happy with the kind of background these guys had. So declined. Hours and hours of love, care and sweat has gone in making this special bond and would not want to hand over my charming to a butcher.

So, if any FIATian interested, please PM me and I would be happy to discuss further, including the price.

Limited but more details about the car: http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?1398-The-quot-SILVER-LINE-quot-in-my-life!