1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Leh and Linea : Revisited with my XUV

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Sep 28, 2011.

1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Very nice travel there. Kudos. Keep doing more and more :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. Even I saw only that , I thought ramjn has marked the other stone by mistake.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Sir, i am short of words to say to you what an effort to travel to the top of the world, i spent all day going through your travelogue.. its a life time experience. I don't know whether i will be able to fulfill this wish of myn in my whole life, but i will be happy that my fellow Tfian has achieved..

Thank you
    Regards..Surya
    1 person likes this.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the compliments and pressing the like button many times, Surya. :) BTW, I am sorry for my late reply. I noticed your post just now only.
    I am sure, you will also drive your Punto on the world's highest motorable road in the near future. I wish you all the best for that.
    Last edited: May 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    As i passed through the pages reading the travelogue and all those magnificent pictures couldn't resist hitting the like button.. :)
    1 person likes this.
  6. caffeineam

caffeineam Amatore

Mumbai
    Join up with some folks from this forum who are planning to visit this year. There's a thread about it here somewhere. Visit before China takes it away :eek:
    2 people like this.
  7. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    Do you have any idea if they will sell these paints to customers?
    I'm looking for HH black color and i'm not finding a perfect match anywhere (even with com-paint). So have this wild idea to actually buy it from them
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I don't think so.
    You can get it painted from them. They are very good.
  9. bharathj85

bharathj85 Regolare

Chennai
    Ravi sir i enjoyed reading through your travelogue after such a long time. 5***** stars to the thread.

Your travelouge has made me think about why not making long trips on my S10 or my punto.
    1 person likes this.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks a lot for the appreciation, bharathj85.
    When my Linea could do it, your S10 or Punto can easily do it. :)
    1 person likes this.