1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Leh and Linea : Revisited with my XUV

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by J Ravi, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Once again, went through the entire log, and i love reading it again and again.

@guys: Just wanted to share a hidden truth, if you ever meet / invite J Ravi, be ready with a plate of Kheer :)
    1 person likes this.
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Nice detailing..... and travelogue report...

Hats off to you Sir and your wife... esp to your wife.. to accept the offer.. and be the best partner in full fill your dreams
    Last edited: May 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. arunrush

arunrush

Bengaluru
    hatsoff ravi sir!!
    1 person likes this.
  4. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    It's some achievement both for you(& madam ofcourse) & your car.

RAVI sir,I have just completed my first trip to the Himalayas(The circuit I driven is no match for the LEH circuit) and I also visited LEH(not by my car)a few years back.
    It's my ultimate dream to drive my car upto LEH & back.
    1 person likes this.
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    Loved it! Read it again! your camera seems to awesome just like you sir! I have liked almost every post of yours in this travologue!
    1 person likes this.
  6. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Bangalore
    Hats off to you ravi sir esp madam. I driven 900+ kms(from bangalore to Rajahmundry(A.P)), but the next 2 days i was in bed(this one is on my previous car(Astar)). Then onwards my family is not letting me to go for Long drives. After reading your travelogue i will try again.. (wonderful inspiration..)
    1 person likes this.
  7. Tellmepleaze

Tellmepleaze Amatore

Cochin
    If all of us encourage properly, Raviji will come along with us to a "Sagar-Him expedition-2012". I am also planning a tour to Leh this year.

Are you hearing Raviji?

And if we prepare from now, we can manage few Lineas and Puntos to make a convoy. If manage one member from Kanyakumari, it will be a true cross-country, extreme Southern tip of Bharat to North extreme boarder, sagar to Him.
    The rally my even sponsored by Fiat !
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, arunrush.
    Thank you, sandipan_r15, for the compliments.
    Thanks a lot, saharsh, for the nice words.
    Unlike A Star, Linea/Punto/Palio are of different category, which makes a lot of difference.
    I want my Linea to explore some other exotic place, if everything goes as per my plan!:)
    3 people like this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Here comes the next excitement from you Ravi Ji. Eagerly waiting for it. :)
    But, just wondering where else you would be taking your Linea now. To my knowledge you have almost covered whole of India except A&N islands :). I wouldn't be surprised if you take your Linea there.
    1 person likes this.
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    There are places in North side Himalayas waiting for a TFI travelogue pages through Ravi sir. Just my guess. I wish India would have much more bigger:)
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
    1 person likes this.