1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Leh 2011

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by Viny, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nav75, it would be a honour for me to join you
  2. If this happens after the 2nd week of june, count me in too.. Leh s my dream destination and what better to go there with TFI ans :wow
  3. however i too think it ll be dangerous to take linea or punto on those roads due to low GC.. u never know what kind of conditions u encounter?? bad broken rads or flowing streams...... :nicethread
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    :wow Great. There is another thread regarding TFI regional meet and trip to Chail in June. Maybe you guys can meet our group in Chandigarh for a photo session on your way to Leh (If this is going to be your route). That would be lovely and two groups would contribute to a larger gathering. :dance
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Now, I am also toying with the idea of driving my Linea with 4 occupants including self on Srinagar-Leh-Manali route in late August this year.
  6. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    I told you Ravi, if you are going till Srinagar from Banagalore, do not miss out on the Leh leg - its a dream trip. :D
    The roads, while bad, are not as bad as made to to be. And from what I saw on the overdrive ultimate hatchback test, MJD should be able handle the steep roads and altitude.
    Wish I could join this trip...
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks, abk1980. Decided to take the plunge along with my Linea!:) I am fine-tuning my trip schedule.
  8. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    J Ravi Sir,

leh in Lenia? keep us updated on your planning... you never know you might get more company....

Arvind
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Yup. Leh by Linea! I am fine-tuning the schedule and will post in a couple of days. Happy to hear about more company because the more the merrier! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.