1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Left pulling problem in Polo/Vento and many other cars

Discussion in 'Non FIAT Cars and two wheelers' started by PaddleShifter, Dec 20, 2010.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, I was hearing this left pulling problem in Punto from some TFI members. I have come across a thread where 2 VW owners (1 owns a Polo 1.6 and other has Vento TDi) are discussing left pull problem in Polo/Vento. They have generalized and said that this problem is there in may VWs.

It seems like this left pull is present in most new cars these days. :?:
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Slight left pull can be ignored in any car. I heard that even Merc will have little left pull.
    In case of doubt, just do the wheel alignment and balancing at right place and forget about this.
  3. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    yup even one of my friend who run tyer shop in mulund says dere are lots of cars which has left pulling problem like verna,fabia,punto,polo,old indica,laura and also he is saying that most of this cars are diesel i think it may be because of heavy diesel motor
    1 week before after completing my 33k kms i went his shop to rotate my tyers before m using egal F1 front and yoko pair at rear, but after i interchanged yoko at front my car starts pulling left i did wheel alignment but problem was not solved den he said problem in caster but when i changed goodyear eagl F1 tyre pair front it is running fine no left pulling
    my all four tyre size is same 205/45/R17
  4. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    i believe left pulling could be due to bank on road. which would make it obvious.nothing manufacturers flaw.
  5. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

I had owned a Verna Diesel till last 2 weeks.. it had this issue of pulling towards left... the alingment guys just cant fix it... only fleece monies by adding weights, removing steering and re-fixing it etc etc... even hyundai cant fix it.. so its a known problem that one has to live with...