1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LED Tail Lights for Grande Punto EP

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by anandlnt, Nov 20, 2010.

1. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Thats right.. the headlamps are easier to get damaged. The tail lamps being perched so high, it won't get damaged easily.
  2. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @royj Thats exactly was my point too when the tails are perched up that high. They cannot get damaged that easily.
  3. Yeah i agree that its only the HL which take a beating.Tail lights are safer unlike the Swift where it is prone to damage easily.Anand saab how much have u paid for ur TL?And it came from UK is it?This company in taiwan is willing to ship if we buy 20 pairs

http://www.ybstw.com/ybs/plamp.asp?cc=FIAT
  4. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @vignesh I got the tail lights for about 8k + 2k (customs).
  5. hey anand i too own a gp 1.3 mjd white . yours is one heavily modded one but still decent . i must say very nice work
  6. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @vishal Thank you so much buddy.
  7. prasanthcr

prasanthcr

Trivandrum
    the tail lamps are dam cool... grt... how much did tht cost... i think u have got diff music system also, could u plz post the snap of those too...
  8. anandlnt

anandlnt

Mysore
    @prasanth Thank you. The tail lamps costed me 10k including the customs. Yes, the music system has been upgraded. The pictures are already posted. You can check them in the thread KA 45 N 7 is getting I C E'd.
  9. hi,folks i too own a punto and i have loaded it up with stuff.now talking about visuals from where can i get mesh grill and led tail lights for my punto.what's in u can see. IMAG0681.jpg ,its fitted to kenwood base tube and alpine 4 channel 5400 watt amp.....its bass station.plz refer me some shops to buy from online or get shipped,some designs would also help.
    1 person likes this.
  10. clash81

clash81 Regolare

Bangalore
    those tail lamps look awesome!