1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LED Light Strips and there prices in India

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Viny, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Hi,

Has anyone LED Light strips on/in his car? I need to know prices for following kind of strips

1. SMD 5050 LED Strip Waterproof

2. SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Waterproof

3. Normal white LED Strip Waterproof

If you have used any other kind of led strip, do share price and if possible photos of same.
  2. hi mate i have used led strips in my car cost is 400 per meter its the brightest that i have seen
    right click on images and view them in a new tab to seem the full

23072010248.jpg
    21072010243.jpg
    23072010247.jpg
    hope i am helpfull
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

Hi Vishal, Thanks

Indeed its bright white led bulb type of strip, and at 400rs mtr it seem very reasonable. Just a small suggestion, place those led strip under the dashboard, that way it will get all the white light in foot cabin and no glares on eyes too.
  4. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Hey vishal, how were these LED installed. Did it require any wire cutting. Where was the power taken from
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

I think one can directly connect it to headlights power connector with a fuse in between , thus when ever the headlight is on it will get on. Or one can use one of the empty swichtes on the dashboard for power on/off.

Vishal: How is this been done in your case?
  6. thanx for your suggestion even i get this from my friends , but i like it here more glare is not much of a problem as these lights donot remain on every time.
    i have joined this to the door switch so whenever i open the door they glow in the same style as the ceiling lights with the dimining effect . when i unlock the car they turn on and on lock turn off behave just like the ceiling lights .
  7. Viny

Viny Esperto

Do they turn off by going dim slowly as the ceiling lights?
    I intend to implement something similar but it would be underneath the door, so that when ever door is opened it lights up the pavement.
  8. yup just like ceiling .

but it requires wire cutting and voids warranty
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:eek:
    Cant it be plugged into same connector by using connection splitter.
    Do you have any installation pics?
    What other mods you have done in your car?
  10. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    Thats what i am worried about and stopping me to get something similar.

Any ideas to implement it without voiding the warranty.