1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LED Door Sill Plates for my PUNTO

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by romsi_rk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Sorry to hear about your accident. So how are you now?.. Actually all the sill plates are connected to the door lights and after a short time the sill plate lights go off and I got it done from the TASS itself.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Romi, bro i loved it! Looks very clean job!
    I want to get it done in my Linea too but still not sure about illuminated one or normal one. :-(
  3. Illuminated plates is just for your satisfaction and also when the doors are opened we get to see something special, thats it. Its upto you as to what you want in your car.... :)
  4. Tarun

Tarun Amatore

Bhiwani, Delhi
    yeh man.. but they seriously look cool ..
  5. Mhgarg

Mhgarg

Please help me out!!

Please help me out!! I need blue or orange sill plate for my punto whr cn i gt it frm???
  6. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @Mhgarg, will you share your location so that our members can help you.
    Although i believe you can get from FIAT showroom. Sill plates as an accesory available on FIAT's official web site too.
    @Mhgarg, you are new on this forum so its ok but try to avoid SMS lingo language to maintain forum's quality of post.
    Hope im not offending you but this forum is for all of us, so we have to take care of our forum, isen't it?
    Well welcome to FIAT family & drive safe.
  7. lakshminandan

lakshminandan Amatore

North Lakhimpur
    assam
    Linea 1.3
    One question friends.I have ordered illuminated door sill plates for my linea from 99rpm.com. can I fix them myself or have to take her to FASS?
    Thanks
  8. harryaviator

harryaviator Regolare

kochi
    kochi
    Linea 1.3
    it can be fixed as a DIY. numerous videos available on youtube, but its better to take it to a local accessory shop, rather than FIAT
  9. King CM

King CM Amatore

Bangalore
    @lakshminandan : Can you let me know how much did it cost for these sill plates and paste a photo as well ? Is it for all the doors ?
    - CM