1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

LED Door Sill Plates for my PUNTO

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by romsi_rk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. After a very long searching period I finally got LED door sill plates for my Grande Punto... got it fixed from TASS.

Sill plates are for the front and the back but only a single picture taken since car was out of action for more than a week and I am out of station so I told my friend who is the SE there to take a pic and mail me.

Once i see my baby, I will upload some more pics.

IMG00472-20120125-1755.jpg
    4 people like this.
  2. Prajith

Prajith Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice Romsi, how much did it cost you?
  3. Cost 1720/- and its available in ebay.in

Sorry.... not seen in ebay.in. Maybe its all sold out.
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  4. Some more pics of LED sill plates taken in the dark

LED door sill plate pictures taken in the dark..... looks very cool.

Image408.jpg

Image409.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  5. vIjAy_kHaSa

vIjAy_kHaSa Esperto

Panchkula
    How is the quality, does it feel like it would get rusted soon
  6. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Nice. But, I would prefer the Amber/Orange over the Blue LEDs. I like to have this in my car. But, don't know where and when it would be available. This picture is from the launch event of Punto and Linea 2012.

New Fiat.JPG
    5 people like this.
  7. gReyHound

gReyHound

Bangalore
    Looks neat and slick.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    1 person likes this.
  9. Quality is good... better than what I was expecting

I also prefer the bright colours over blue but nothing can be done since default colour is blue

Thank You.

I had asked Varun whether he could get it for me from TVM and then i almost forgot about that and recently i found it in ebay and bought it and I think its the same make which we both have.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    oh sorry man.. nice that you got a great one from ebay. Even i forgot about it and didn't enquire further, as i had an accident in between and was not in touch with those guys. At that time, some told its not possible to light up all the sill plates as active has door open sensor only in drivers door, and it can be lit only when the drivers door is opened. so i kinda dropped that idea and plan to settle with the one from showroom itself.