1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Last TFI Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Meet of the Year - Reports Pg 13 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by alokdhawal, Dec 19, 2012.

?

Location for the Meet?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2012.
  1. Powai

45.5%
  2. 3M Navi Mumbai

54.5%
  1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

My Vote is for Amit, 3M outlet at Navi Mumbai has ample space for parking more than 20 cars, and for dining in Navi Mumbai we have lots of options which will not dig a big whole to our pockets. ::T, and about time Saturday Evening is the perfect time, as no one will have to alter there plan for "THE SUNDAY MORNING SLEEP":devil and for core Mumbai people driving to the Navi Mumbai will be of just 25Km drive:car

Please confirm the above at earliest.
  2. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Amogh you are coming all the way from Pune just for a meet or are you somewhere in Mumbai?

- - - Merged Post - - -

Distance of 25 kms doesn't matter.What matters is the time taken to cover it, especially on a Saturday evening. This will only delay the meeting time IMO.
  3. MihirC

MihirC Amatore

Mumbai
    Have fun guys, wish I could make it but out of town for new years from 29th Evening till 1st Afternoon :-(
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
  4. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    How about Godhbunder Road? Ample place to eat like Daras', Pali Village, Delhi Darbar, Fountain etc. Ample place to park in each of these joints. Will be a decent enough convoy drive too if we go out till on NH8 for some distance too! the Navi Mumbai ppl can come from the Godhbunder Road & we all can meet at the Fountain Hotel point, drive out in a convoy for 10-20kms eg. we can drive down NH8 till Royal Inn at 10kms from Fountain, turn around & then visit any one of the above places for eating! How does this sound?
  5. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Mumbai
    Pali Village is a nice option. Ample of Parking available. Drive in a convoy on NH8 would make no sense at night brother. Also the patch of Ghodbunder you mentioned turns out to be full of traffic on weekends due to inbound traffic of trucks. I have been in that and took me about an hour to get from Fountain to Kashimira:(. Rest i like your idea of bieng to Pali but again it would be a problem for Navi-Mumbaikars!!
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Guys, please don't focus on driving. We have had enough of drive's, in almost every meet, we spend a lot of time driving around. This meet should be a get together of friends or a get together to make new friends. I am sure we have more then Fiat & TFI in common. Let's explore that part too :).

Another suggestion: Please don't bring more places into the picture for a meet as it will only confuse all of us. Let's decide between Powai & 3M Navi Mumbai. It's already Thrusday evening and we have to meet on Saturday / Sunday. We need to lock the meeting place asap.
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2012
    3 people like this.
  7. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Lets have a poll on the Venue first between Powai and 3M Navi Mumbai

My vote is for 3M Navi Mumbai
  8. kk27

kk27 Amatore

Kandivali - Mumbai
    Kandivali - Mumbai
    Fiat Enthusiast
    @Amit: you're right.

my vote: Powai! great hangout place.
  9. alokdhawal

alokdhawal Novizio

Mumbai
    Guys lets stop any more location suggestions. Have added the poll to finalize the location. Please lets freeze one and finish the debate. Drives we can surely have many if we all gel over dinner and drinks! :redcar:redcar
  10. One name less my friends...if it is on the 29th i wont be able to make it....family committment which i din even know of
    -_-
    Sorry guys but im still active here for discussions! And id the date is not 29th im in!