1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Last TFI Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Meet of the Year - Reports Pg 13 onwards

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by alokdhawal, Dec 19, 2012.

Location for the Meet?

Poll closed Dec 28, 2012.
  1. Powai

2. 3M Navi Mumbai

1. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    really sorry guys droping out at eleventh hour.. Family commitments. I thought i could mke it, but its my fortune.. Have fun n post sme cool pics..
  2. It was good to see you guys! :up

wishing for further more such meets!!

@kartik you were fabulous! and great to talk to!! thank you :)

amit, sandeep, dipesh,adwait, dyanesh, hitesh, sreejesh and sumit it was real nice to see you guys! btw I reached real fast and in time!
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    5 people like this.
  3. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

Thank you all for bieng there. It was a nice sweet and small meet. Enjoyed every bit of it and this wil go down as a memorable day of my life. And yes a special thanks to Kartik and team who did a beau job on my cars bonnet after seeing those horrible dog nail marks and did nt charge me a penny for it.. Its commendable how the chap was working on it. Kudos to the spirit of TFI'ans and the hospitality. Feeling proud to be a part beautiful TFI family. Kartik, thanks brother you owe it.
    2 people like this.
  4. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    Harsh, Where are the pictures?
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Oh great, so you guys did meet?
    Yes, where are pictures?
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Last Mumbai/Navi Mumbai Meet of the Year!

Yes we did meet . There arent any pics of cars as it was night. I just clicked 2 pics uploadfromtaptalk1356890493886.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1356890478163.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1356890459256.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Heck, was it TFI meet, or some car detailing showroom visit??:confused:
    4 people like this.
  8. The Final Mumbai & Navi Mumbai Meet For 2012 (Report & Low Quality Pics)

Much Discussed and much confused the meet initiated by alokdhaval was not really shaping up. My availability was also very dynamic and hardly co-insided the time of the meet. Issues like deciding the venue and time and plan were very prominent. 3M (Nerul) and Powai saw a poll happening where 3M emerged the winner:p

Anyways the prior date of December 29 saw the plan being cancelled and then suddenly my availability becoming more and more possible!
    My sunday stayed very sober but i really wanted something planned for the evening. Dipesh_enr and me were constantly in touch trying to carryout a plan.
    early hours of December 30 was the inception hour of the TFI Mumbai Whatsapp Group where i added as many people whose cell numbers I had.

People's sleep was disturbed but i really was not apologetic because i was really excited to make the meet happen.

Finally at around 3:45 pm Shadowfax confirms that Amit is updating the thread and the meet is on.
    Thus my drive to 3M begins and it was a fun drive :)

The Time at 3M was really nice!

Members Present

Kartik received us very warmly and was an animated host! Complementing my car :D
    we spent some time in the pleasent evening out side the 3M facility and chatted about various things ranging from vinyl wraps in chrome to how palm beach has become so dangerous.
    We then proceeded to his plush office where we sat and had some snacks and tea/coffee. discussing more and more fiat :D
    Thats when we go to know about our new mods Italia-Linea and N Kiran.

Dipesh had some issues with the bonnet of his car and Kartik warmly extended his services free of cost! The entire 3M team was working on the car to recreate the italian beauty!
    Kartik also explained the process that 3M treats the cars with.
    All in all it was a small but a successful meet where I met new members and had another great experience!

PS> Adding few pics but they are of very low quality..sorry :(

5 people like this.
  9. Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    2 people like this.
  10. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Seems you guys had a lot of fun. What were the activities carried out there? any detailing sessions?
    1 person likes this.