1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Landmark Fiat services Gurgaon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by anshuman, Nov 17, 2017.

1. anshuman

anshuman Timido

Faridabad
    Linea T-Jet
    Hi everyone
    Good news for Fiat/Abarth enthusisasts in Gurgaon. Landmark Lifestyles have opened a service centre at Hero Honda Chowk. The class/ service/SA behaviour everything is as expected from a Fiat service centre. Went today for some minor repairs of my Linea TJet, any entire workshop (even the owner) was there at shop floor to diagnose the problem. Was floored by the response and how the complaint was handled.
    The service centre can be searched on GoogleMaps and contact number is also available. They also have a pick up - drop service within Gurgaon at a cost of 400bucks. The workshop caters to Fiat, Abarth and Jeep same as their dealerships.
    As per owner Mr. Khanna, they are going to open another workshop in Okhla, South Delhi.
    I put up in Faridabad and as expected, the only service and sales dealer DRS is closing down. They don’t have denter, painter, electrician and only a single SA left now. So I was left worried till I got to know about Landmark and group’s exclusivity for Jeep for Delhi/NCR. Kashyap Okhla is also closed and as per Landmark team, Noida unit of Kashyap is also going to close down.
    Happy Fiating...