1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Ladakh-June'2014: Full Circuit ->Zojilla-Suru/Zanskar-Leh-Turtuk-Pangong-Hanle-Tso Moriri-Rohtang

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by VahanPujari, Sep 6, 2014.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Thanks @pv_krish & @gazgotta

Please do it. Take out 20 days of time and get 2-3 companions. Once you start thinking about it, it happens :) In our case too, I was first to join a group, when it was not happening, I wished that at least we'll have another car to accompany us. When that also didn't happen, we went with solo-car which I could not have thought in my wildest dreams 6 months back!
    rajesh3rao, mchanna and HareeshCR like this.
  2. Rajhans

Rajhans Novizio

Linea T-Jet
    @VahanPujari, just bumping this thread which has been silent for sometime. What do I say the moment I saw this thread with amazing rather mind boggling photography, I was glued to it for next 2 hrs!! I downloaded so many of these beautiful snaps.

The sheer detail that youhave put in it made me practically complete the entire journey myself. :)

Felt proud that we belong to such a beautiful country with rich and diverse fauna!

Last year I too completed my first road trip from pune - hampi - badami - pattadakkal - ahiole - pune in my tjet. My passion is ancient history and civilizations with ours being truly a very rich culture and heritage. The experience of traversing through our lovely country makes you want more.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful travelogue.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
    VahanPujari likes this.
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

@Rajhans ... Glad that you liked it. You're right, ours is so diverse a country, and one will be able to enjoy it thoroughly during road trips. I just came back from another one, this time in North East- Sikkim. Awesome, beautiful. Don't know when will I be able to put it a travelogue