1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Labrador Retriever or Golden Retriever? which one to choose?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Close your eyes and buy Lhassapaso(which ever dog,buy it in pairs,don't let them long for love!),this breed is very intelligent,loyal and beautiful too..Or better adopdt a street dog puppy and give her a family,snubbing the greedy breeders,who breed even within a family,leading to congenital anomalies
  2. kailashnj

kailashnj Amatore

Mumbai
    go for the Labrador they are best buddies to children and since they have less hair to take care too, which means less ticks and other issues.
  3. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    We have a budget of 12k. if its something special we could stretch till 15k.
    any other breeds??

BTW I just love afghan hound! but they are costly and you know, his HAIRS are like silk...
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2011
  4. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Could you list the breeds you are considering within that price bracket.. I have no idea about the K-9 pricing in pune... It will make things easier
  5. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    What about this one??
    One cocker spaneil available for 7.5k in pune... looks tempting..
  6. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Have you enquired about a Beagle?

Don't know about the cost part, but they are said to be real friendly and sturdy dogs.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I know that beagle are very friendly and sturdy but the price is starting from 21k and till 40k!
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

For a place to start: try this link: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/search.htm

Fill up the search form, it will give you the list of dogs based on your replies. You can then narrow down on the breed of your choice.
    since you are experienced with owning a dog You might have to fiddle around with some answers to get that suitable list. the search is perfect for first time owners.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    We're gonna decide in 10 days... fingers crossed..
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Must be right.. when I did my search, it said there are no dogs that suits me. :confused: