1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La Mia Bellezza Italiana

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD 90 HP' started by vayfiat, Dec 10, 2012.

1. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Fiat Punto 90HP Sports... I own her and I am a proud owner a Fiat. I don't care people questioning me "Why Punto if you are ready to spend around 9 Lakhs?"... I gave them a drive later and made them say "...hmm... worth the money you spent... It is like an.. Iron man... Good build quality, Lot of power... and if you are getting 19-20kmpl on highways... good..." :)... I got her delivered 2 weeks back and had some really nice moments on the road so far... I love my Punto... will post a brief review soon... for the time being, attaching a few photos.

Thanks a lot administrators, members for your valuable suggestions, PDI checklist etc etc... http://www.teamfiat.co.in/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif

P1070057_M.jpg

P1070129_M.jpg

P1070059_M.JPG

P1070060_M.JPG

P1070061_M.jpg

P1070123_M.jpg

P1070132_M.jpg
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice Pictures vijay.
    These sports decals looks best in white Punto.
  3. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi. :)

Regards,
    Vinod.
  4. Auto Freak

Auto Freak Amatore

Chennai
    Congrats vayfiat! The pictures are so beautiful
    Enjoy the beauty! Wish you lots of happy miles with her :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. pramodp

pramodp

Congratulations, @vayfiat :)

May I suggest that you consider upsizing the tyres? You can go 205 section Bridgestone Potenza or Michelin Energy XM1+ (preferred). It'll greatly improve road grip and reduce tyre noise.
  6. vayfiat

vayfiat Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks for the suggestion mate... I was thinking about it... I will seek your advice soon... The problem with me is this... Punto ease through potholes, but at times when I expect her to do the same in some larger ones, it gives me the same awkward feeling as I had with WagonR (but definitely not with so many noise and thuds...) May be that I am expecting more than usual... Probably I will need to test drive Linea to understand how does Linea handle these situations...
  7. pramodp

pramodp

Any time, mate! Would love to see your ride in flesh. We can catch up sometime, give me a ring.
  8. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi vayfiat, congrats on the sporty ride. Nice pictures to add to the beauty.
    Wishing you a lot of happy miles with the ride, dont bother about people asking why FIAT with so much of money. Little do they know what Punto and FIAT vehicles have to offer :)
  9. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Congrats vayfiat...... nice pix... :) keep posting more & more nice pix of your ride......
  10. Sunith

Sunith Amatore

Congrats Vayfiat on your new 90HP Punto.. And nice background too.. Where is it??