1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La mia bella e potente star - Punto Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nithrath, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

An update,

I had a follow up discussion with one SA and i got the info that, a blue n me unit is available for Rs.5500. Its from an 1.5 yrs old Punto vehicle. And said that, it would fit my vehicle perfectly. Asked for warranty, he said, "even for a brand new unit, there is no warranty and this is a used one".

Not sure, whether to go with it or not?

Brand new one(with no warranty) - Rs.12000
    Used one(1.5yrs old, no warranty) - Rs.5500

Any suggestions on this?

P.S: This used blue n me unit is from some total accident vehicle and so they make most of the remaining parts.
  2. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

A happy update:

I'm stupidly happy today...YES :).

May be MY punto or may be ANY punto or may be ANY FIAT is magical....mythological....spiritual...astronomical...aesteronomical(like PK :D says)...what'm i blabbering :p.

The blue n me unit in my punto, which failed 6 months back, came to life all of a sudden yesterday. I didn't believe it. This is a new year gift from FIAT. I didn't replace my blue n me because of 2 reasons, no looong trips and no budget. I managed with FM.

All of a sudden, when i roared up my punto (after 6 hours of making it sit idle), i noticed that the odo was not flashing. I rubbed my eyes to see if i'm seeing it rightly? Or am i dreaming? Oh wow. I switched off the engine. Roared it up again. No flashing of odo. The voice command was received properly...USB port came working. Wow. I thronged with joy. I couldn't believe. But, yes. PUNTO or should i say FIAT is self healing.
    ghodlur, Murphy_Fiat and prabhjot like this.