1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La mia bella e potente star - Punto Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nithrath, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    My darling punto has completed its 1500KMS running in 1 Month 4 Days.

2012-04-21 17.01.12.jpg

One doubt plz...
    Is this reminder not available on Emotion MJD 2012. I see this flashing when you start the ignition and goes off.
    2012-04-21 10.40.16.jpg

I noticed the following in my regular weekend inspection. Need inputs from you guys.

The connection point from break fluid can is loose or i say poped out. Can this be any issue on run?
    2012-04-21 10.24.57.jpg

From another angle, the connection point from break fluid can is loose or i say poped out.This shows up the quality of finishing.
    2012-04-21 10.40.50.jpg

This is the engine coolan right. Its half full. Its as is since the day of delivery. Ok or does this rise any flag?
    2012-04-21 10.24.37.jpg

Another connection point finishing lacks here too. Just above the engine.
    2012-04-21 10.26.58.jpg

From another angle of above connection point.
    2012-04-21 10.27.19.jpg

Another connection point popping out at another place. Notice the opened out coupling below this.

2012-04-21 10.28.47.jpg

A close up of the opened out coupling.
    2012-04-21 10.28.59.jpg

I wonder why fiat cant get these very simple things right. These may leave wrong impressions over all.
  2. Congrats on completing 1.5 K :) Mine is around 1.8 K

I assume it is very well available. If you drive without wearing the seat belt, you'll hear the warning beep and the light will be blinking. I have seen this on mine.

I checked mine, it is the same case here too... Not sure about the issues it may cause.

Just open the cap and check the fluid level, it should be below the MAX marking, the upper part of the can makes it to look like it is half filled.

Agreed on this. They should have taken care.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    NItharth
    Seat belt warning,yeah it warns with buzzer if you dont wear seat belt.You can switch it off if not required also can adjust the buzzer volume.
    May be not Flashing it glows for 30 Secs when engine is started and then goes off all the diagnostics indicators
    1 person likes this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Well I guess you did not get my point or where I am pointing ..... let the pic speak

NithratthPunto-SeatCover03.JPG
    1 person likes this.
  5. puntosat

puntosat Superiore

Bangalore
    ACTIVE version has seat belt indicator without buzzer :)
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad

Ohh!! This!! See initially it was good fit from the decors. I tried to transport a big sized cooler + plus an empty cylinder to my friend house. So, i thought it would fit in the punto if the rear seats are fold down. I tried different options like 60:40 split, removing the rear head rests and then folding them completely etc etc. But couldn't fit them it. This caused the damage. Good that you pointed out. I didnt notice this!

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Ganges! Yes i mean it glows for some duration after the engine start and then goes off. But surely, i dont hear any buzzer. I'm sure that i didn't toggle or play with this feature till now. I checked in the menu but i see general volume buzzer. But i dont get any buzzer when the engine starts. Any indicator of where i can check this?

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

ScintillaSpire! How old is your punto? Which color?

Btw, have you noticed any increase in body roll as the KMS pile up?
  7. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nitharth,
    drive for few mins without seat belt then you can hear the buzzer ...!
    1 person likes this.
  8. Mine is 50 days old & it is Tuscan Wine.

I have not noted exactly if the body roll has increased, I feel its the same.... But I'm doing a long trip this weekend, maybe I can update you after that.
  9. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Ganges!

I checked for the buzzer.I drove without seat belts for few KMS. But i dont hear any buzzer.

Before you ask me to check for the buzzer volume, i have speed limit set and i can hear that buzzer very well. So, no issue with buzzer volume etc.

I think, i'll check it during my first service.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  10. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nitharth,
    That something should not happen,check it during first service