1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

La mia bella e potente star - Punto Emotion MJD

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Nithrath, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nopes,pls do not note it !
    It will void warranty, FIAT always recommends Selenia and we should stick to it...
    i have done outside TASS,though i changed at 22K Kms i have to change it again to selenia during my next service @30K Kms(lets see if i can manage through TASS with this change)
  2. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    But, what to do with the oil change with warranty? Any serious implications? I dont find any such mention in the manual too!!
  3. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    it is mentioned in FIAT manual NItharth...
    You can change oil on your own but dont let know the TASS !(Simple right)
    1 person likes this.
  4. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Mentioned like oil change will void the warranty?!!

Did i overlooked then! Will check it out. Thanx for the pointer buddy!
  5. Congrats on your Car. Maybe I am a bit late to congratulate.

Good review. I specially like the Seat cover & also you got it only for Rs.5000.
    How is the fit & finish of you car, I am not impressed with the Fit & Finish of my car.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hey thanx Chiranjit3! Its never late to get congratulations for a fantastic Punto ;)

Yep, seat cover was a good deal. I went around window shopping for almost 3 days and then finalized on this one. Worth of the effort. Because i want the best for my Punto.

Fit and finish is absolutely perfect. No loose ends, no extra leather. I'm satisfied with the seat covers. You cant get hold of the seat cover using your finger so easily. It so tight fit to the seats.

Only thing is, i should spend some time to maintain the light color & i'd love to do spend time with my punto. So, no issues :)
  7. @nithrath

Good that you are happy with your purchase. I was asking about the fit & finish of your car . In my car their is inconsistency in fit & finish.
  8. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Chiranjit31! I replied to that question in my last post only. Here it is again,

Fit and finish is absolutely perfect. No loose ends, no extra leather. I'm satisfied with the seat covers. You cant get hold of the seat cover using your finger so easily. It so tight fit to the seats. It perfectly fits the seats and looks OEM.
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  9. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @ Nithrath : To be honest the fit and finish is not upto the mark. The fitting at the head rest of the rear left seat doesnot look good. Also I think the driver's seat fitting is also not perfect, I may be wrong on this one. Need to check in person when I meet you.
  10. Nithrath

Nithrath Amatore

Hyderabad
    Dude! you are correct stating that, you can realize that only when you see that in flesh :)

I feel like fit & finish is real cool, coz i dont see any loose ends or loose frills visible on the top. But when you look at the seat covers from the back i.e. opening the boot to flip down the rear seats, you find some. And thats what i meant.